Chapter 44

If not a whore what am I.

I'd only played in a few MCC's but I was pretty good. Especially at the PvP games. I text techno goodnight before getting in bed.

*text convo*

Y/n
Goodnight techno get some sleep for MCC tomorrow your going down!

Techno
Yeah? I don't think so but I'm already in bed.

Y/n
No trust me your going to get fucked!

Techno
Nope your getting fucked.

Y/n
In the game or real life?

Techno
Both?

Y/n
Maybe if you win

Techno
Bet

*end of text convo*

There is no way I'm letting him win this. I fell asleep just to wake up to my alarm the next morning.

It was 10 am MCC starts at 12 I decided to text techno to make sure he's up.

*text convo*

Y/n
Good morning ready to loose?

Techno
Nope are you?

Y/n
Nope

Techno
We can't both win...

Y/n
True true. Let's make a bet.

Techno
I'm listening.

Y/n
If you win MCC you can come over and do whatever you want to me.

Techno
I'm liking where this is going.

Y/n
If I win I get to do whatever I want to you. No complaining allowed. Deal?

Techno
Your on.

*end of text convo*

I wasn't doing a face cam, so this is where my idea comes in place. I got out of bed took a shower, got all cleaned up before getting dressed....

I put on some black lingerie with technos hoodie over it. Along with a matching leash and collar.

^^^I stood in front of my mirror lifted the hoodie just to see the bottom half and snapped a picture

^^^
I stood in front of my mirror lifted the hoodie just to see the bottom half and snapped a picture.

Sexy but not too revealing since I have the hoodie over it. The collar and leash were completely visible.

I sat down and started my stream. My chat was bummed I didn't have a face cam on but I couldn't for... obvious reasons.

I talked to my team for a couple minutes before we actually started. The first game was sky wars.

Technos good at this one. This is my chance. I sent techno the picture to throw him off. I had his stream pulled up so I could hear his phone go off then he immediately went silent.

*text convo*

Y/n
Attachment
Ready to win.

Techno
Shw mre
Show mroe
Show more
Now

-I laughed as he messed up his texts-

Y/n
Nope.

*end of text convo*

"Why are you laughing y/n" dream asked me "oh sorry I just thought of something" I said trying to play it cool.

My plan worked. Techno immediately fell off the edge. My goal was to get him thinking about me, not the game.

It worked.

My team won. While we were waiting for the next round to start I ran to my bathroom to take another photo.

This time it was me sitting on my legs slightly lifting the hoodie palming myself. I ran back to my pc as a new game started.

I decided to save the picture for when I needed it. A couple rounds went by surprise surprise my team was in the lead technos was second.

Then came a PvP game. I was better at PvP than techno but our teams are going to slow us down.

We were a couple minutes into the game, now it was just my team technos team and two others. I decided to send the photo.

Once it send I immediately got a response but didn't look at it because we were getting attacked. Once we fought off the other team, we won the round. Technos team died after that text.

I read the text as the round ended.

*text convo*

Y/n
Attachment

Techno
Mrre pease
More*
Please*

*end of text*

I ran back to my bathroom this time fully taking off the hoodie, I took a video of me showing off the outfit then groping my tits.

Once I made it back to my pc my team was trying to talk to me. "Heelllloooo earth to y/n" one said as I returned.

"Oh sorry my headset isn't working properly" I just made up that excuse. They said okay and we moved on.

There were a few more games, me and technos teams kept switching places. One Round my team would be first the next his would. We are neck to neck.

It came to the final round where you have to shoot the other players. I was too focused on the game to remember the video.

We played a couple rounds and soon enough it was the last round. If you got shot your out. For good.

I shot one of technos teammates, right as they shots one of mine. It came down to me and dream vs techno and Wilbur.

Wilbur shot dream.

Now it was me vs Wilbur and techno. Luckily I shot Wilbur. Now it was me vs techno.

I had both the shots he was running in circles trying to avoid my hit. Now was the time for the video.

I hit send his character immediately came to a stop and I shot him. My team started cheering me on, I could hear from technos stream he claimed he lagged.

That was a complete lie.

I cheered with my team took a screenie before ending my stream fairly quick. I looked at my phone to see techno responded to my video.

*text convo*

Y/n
Video

Techno
First of all fuck you, second of all I'm on my way over I'll be there in 20

*end of text convo*

I laughed knowing he's serious. But we made a bet. I get to do whatever I want to him. No complaining allowed.

964 words