=3.8=

"Hello, Moma. How are you today?"

Young Elara, only around the age of 1,250 in Earth years, 5 at the time, ran around the town nearest the castle she lived in up at the top. She smiled at the people who said good morning and hello to her as she passed, her little white wings tucked neatly behind her on her back. She always said hello back to them.

"Hello, Elara."

"Hello."

"Good morning, princess."

"Hi!"

Everyone on the planet knew who she was. She was Queen Rosalind's only daughter and, when her mother died, she would be queen. Besides, even if they didn't know her name or anything about her, you could tell her heritage by the color of her wings.

Pure white,  just like her hair and just like every ruler that came before her.

"ELARA!" The booming voice of her tutor was heard, causing her to look back for a spilt second before turning around and sped up into a run not a brisk jog.

The young Elixiri didn't quite have her teleporting down, General Callisto, her mothers sibling, was still teaching her. They had also warned her not to teleport without supervision in case she teleported somewhere where she couldn't get back. Like underground or in the water.

"ELARA! COME BACK!"

White hair bobbing as she ran down stairs and secret passages she liked to think only she knew about. She kept going until she made it down to the training arena type field of grass and stone. This was her second favorite place, besides the Healing Garden, where she was headed at the moment.

Elara had always wanted to be a healer instead of a fighter, but that didn't mean she didn't have a knack for the latter. Even though her mother wouldn't allow her officially train until she was older.

The Healing Garden was a place that was completely surrounded by trees, no door as you had to fly up and come through the large hole in the open canopy. It was where wounded people or the sick went to seek help from healers. And Elara wished to be one of them. Or at least do that along with being queen.

Sometimes she forgot about that. That she was next in line for the throne. It didn't feel like it. Maybe that was because it felt like so far in the future, it would never happen.

Elara's little arms and legs started to kick and punch, following along with the movements of the woman she had been looking at, studying her fighting techniques and copying them. Most of the women training either had spears or swords, the latter being the more popular weapon to wield because of the control you could have over it.

Off to the side, observing their soldiers, General Callisto watched with a small smile while their niece trained as much as she could long with the older women. While they weren't the one that was throned back in the day, being the younger sibling, they had the matching white wings as their sister. The only differences between them and Rosalind was that their hair was more blond and their eyes were green, not cerulean.

The two of them made eye contact with each other as the general shook their hand in amusement of how much Elara reminded them as their sister when the two of them were young. Even when they were into their teenage years when Rosalind started hanging out with her.

"Elara!"

The young angel jumped slightly at the loud voice of her tutor coming from below in the training grounds, causing everyone down there to stop fighting.