Making Friends

When Sophie was driving to school, the car in front of her was going a bit slow. It may have caused her to be a little late on her first day. She was parking her car when she noticed no one else was there. They must be in their classes already! Ugh! Of course I had to be late on my first day! Sophie walked up the the front door of the school but it was locked. So she went around to the back of the school and found back doors. They were locked too, but she noticed someone sitting on a bench in the white halls. She started to knock on the door and the person lifted their head and started walking towards the door. As the person got closer, she noticed it was the same boy she had met that morning. He blended in well with the room with his white T-shirt and dark jeans. He got rid of the leather jacket, but that's all that was different. 

As He got closer, he noticed who had knocked on the door of the school and smirked while opening the door. "Your late." Sophie rolled her eyes. And then realized she was trying to be the shy/kind type this year. So she quickly gave a shy smile and said "Yeah. Traffic was bad and the person in front of me wouldn't move any faster then 15 miles per hour." The guy chuckled and said "Well that's too bad. Looks like you missed first day introductions though. They make us all dress up as the school mascot, the tiger, and do a weird dance for everyone." Sophie couldn't help laughing at that. "Is that why you no longer are wearing that ridiculous leather jacket?" Sophie said. The guy pretended to look hurt. "That leather jacket is AWESOME! Your just jelous that you can't pull it off!"

"I bet you I could." Sophie challenged The guy raised his eyebrows and looked genuinely shocked by her response. Riiigghhhhtttt. She was supposed to be shy, not confident like this! Being her new self was gonna be hard in from of this guy.

" Yeah, Plus I'll always see right through it. My names Keefe by the way." Sophie gave him a confused look and then realized she must have said that out loud. "Sorry. I didn't mean for you to hear that. And my names Sophie."

"You got a last name Sophie?"

"Yeah, Foster. But You never told me your last name so why do I have to?"

"Because, foster, Sophie is a boring name. And it's Sencen."

"Oh. Cool." Sophie didn't really know what to do now. She was late for class and had no idea where she was or what she was doing.

"Well foster, where you headed?"

"I.....actually Don't know. Class already started and I don't really feel like going now that I'm late. Plus Idk where the heck I would go since I'm new to the school.

"How about since you don't feel like going to class right now, You ditch with me and for the rest of the week I'll show you around the school to help you get used to the place?" Keefe said.

"That...actually sounds great! Thank you!"

"Yeah, No problem foster. There's just one thing you need to know."

"And what's that?"

"You already challenged me to seeing who looks better in the Leather jacket, so are you ready to settle this bet?"

Sophie Smirked at this. "I don't see why not?"

And so Her and Keefe ran to his Blue car (He must not have driven his Motorcycle here) And got the jacket. He tried it on himself then gave his phone to Sophie to take a picture of it. He did a bunch of funny poses and then took his phone back to look through the pictures while Sophie put on the jacket. When keefe finally got off his phone and saw Sophie, his jaw dropped. She must have looked really weird in the jacket (Cue the obliviousness) Cause the way he was looking at her made her feel like she needed to shift  her body weight.

"ummm...what?" She finally asked.

"Nothing" Keefe mumbled. But she could tell something was up. It left her mind once he started taking pictures. She started doing a bunch of weird and funny poses like keefe did and they were both laughing by the time they heard a bell ring. She started taking off the jacket to give it back when keefe stopped her. "No....Keep it. You were right, It does look better on you." They walked back to the school as keefe explained that the bell rang for the end of every class, and that now she had two more classes before lunch. As they passed through the halls, Many people stared at the two while he showed her everything. They probably were wondering why this cool, cute, popular guy's jacket was on the blonde nerd/ New girl and why the heck he was walking AND talking to her. But he just ignored the stares and brought her to her next class. 

Thankfully she had Math next and then language arts. She had photographic memory, so these two classes were very easy for her. In her math class, she met two boys and a girl who soon became her friend. She kept on the shy/kind act for them though. It was just hard not t be herself around her new friend Keefe. She didn't know why, but she wanted him to know her real personality. The names o the two boys were Dex and Jensi, and the girl was Mare. Well, Marrella, but she said no nicknames, so Dex and Jensi call her mare. 

Once those classes were over, she was on her way to lunch. Marrella liked to sit by herself, and since her and Sophie just met, she didn't want to intrude. And Jensi was with his friends, which included Dex. And Sophie didn't feel completely comfortable with sitting with a bunch of boys, so Sophie decided to get her food and head to the library. Once she got her food she started walking towards the exit when someone called her name loud enough for everyone in the cafeteria to hear. "SOPHIE!!!!" She Turned around to see who called her name and found a blonde boy in a white T-shirt sitting with a bunch of popular looking people. She noticed a girl with Brunette hair and bright green eyes was sitting very close to him, smiling. "Hey foster! These are my friends, Biana and fitz, and my girlfriend Brianna!" Keefe said as She walked over. She noticed that Biana and Fitz were probably siblings since they looked so alike. They both had Dark brown hair and Very teal eyes. And Brianna was the name of the girl who was sitting so close to keefe. She had Brunette hair with bangs over her forehead and Bright green eyes. (I know I already described this but....still!)

Here's what Brianna looks like....well.....sorta. It's the best Picture I could get to what she looks like.

Well, Now she understood why she was sitting so close to Keefe! For some reason she felt sad

Well, Now she understood why she was sitting so close to Keefe! For some reason she felt sad. She didn't show it though. She just sat down across from keefe with biana and one of her friends and said "OH! It's nice to meet you! I'm Sophie." She said with a shy wave. She was still keeping on an act in front of his friends. Keefe noticed though and gave her a smirk. "so what did you do with my jacket? I thought you liked it? Did it throw off you new personal-"

"Oh, It's in my locker!" She said sweetly but also giving him a look that said Mention that again and your so dead! He just laughed and went on about some latest sports win with fitz while Sophie just sat and listened.

"Hi! I'm biana! Well, I guess you already knew that since Keefe introduced me but....hi!" Biana seemed so cheery. But she glanced at keefe and Brianna and her smile automatically faded a little bit. But not enough for anyone else but Sophie t notice. She obviously liked Keefe, but she just ignored it and talked with Biana till the end of lunch, When the bell rang, everybody started going off to their classes, including Brianna, but keefe stayed to wait for Sophie. She was confused at first on why keefe would wait for her until he said. "So, what class is next? I'll show you the way." 

>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>

Soooooooooo! Is it good so far! I know I know! The sokeefe will come soon! And don't worry, Brianna will be gone soon! Well, not gone gone but not with keefe anymore.

- 🌀Fostaaa🌀