~THIRTY FOUR~

Azaleas and Karl are the greatest. They won't give up.
Ever.

~~**~~

"Are you ignoring everyone?" I heard Kendrick Ivano asking me out as three of us silently descended through the elevator.

Ugh.Why he have to be so perceptive.

"I'm not ready to face them as Azaleas Eleonora Federico.I need time to come around with everything." I shortly responded looking towards the elevator door.

While talking with Althea Ivano, none of us didn't realised the long time that passed in between.Thankfully,a brief call from Mr.Ivano to his father alerted us about the ending 12 hour deadline of Lucifer Federico.

Realising that he'll call anytime soon, three of us left Althea as Kendrick Ivano, Felix and me reassured the distressed women about the safe return of her daughter.

While hurriedly walking through the elevator,I was thankful to not having any confrontation with Bella.I still don't know how to act infront of her.

"I'm sure everyone is waiting for you to come around.Your name doesn't change the person you truly are.The person they cherished until now." Kendrick Ivano responded after a brief pause as I silently watched his proud figure descending down the elevator with me following behind.

Your name doesn't change the person you truly are.

It doesn't.But,I still feel a stain at my whole existence by that mere surname.And it hurts me to think that they'll actually accept me overlooking that.

Deep in my heart,I know they'll.My background never mattered to them.

"You're still the brave women everyone knows.Honestly speaking,a true warrior and queen." Felix added after his father as my heart swelled up at his honest tone.

"Grazie to both of your for the kind words and thoughts."I rasped out in a gratitude tone trying to clear out my mind from every negative perspective regarding me.

I'll hold onto these gentle opinions as an anchor for now.

Confrontation is always better than just avoiding it.I know it best due to my given occupation.But here I'm, doing the exact opposite of what I'll suggest to any of my patients.I thought with a scowl as the three of us silently entered inside the room as everyone stand in their respective position in a tensed stance.

Again dodging everyone's gaze,I was on my way to silently walk towards the couch ready to corner myself.

Instead,I watched as everyone rushed towards my left causing me to still and turn towards the source.

With wide eyes,I watched as the earlier black CCTV footages of I.Fabricca was finally broadcasting the scene.But what caused my heart to drop down at my stomach was the lifeless and pale face of Edrei Lenna with her closed eyes and head tilted over her right side,her dark hair open and disheveled around her pale face.Her whole body tied up with the chair she's sitting as darkness surrounded her.Except a light illuminating her figure and face.And a golden pendant shining around her neck.

Arnaldo did a skillful task of hiding that tracker.

Glancing around,I found Mr.Ivano, his younger brother and father's back facing me as they silently stand near the monitor setup over my left with others standing a hand away on the either edges of the monitor setup desk.My eyes didn't missed the clenched fist of Mr.Ivano as he motionlessly stared towards the unconscious Lenna at the screen.

The heavy silence of the room was shattered as I heard the familar ringtone of Mr.Ivano's phone ringing out.I watched Mr.Ivano quickly pulling out his phone from his pocket while Chris quickly connecting the phone call at another monitor beside Lenna's footage.