𝐀/𝐍

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦/𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭. 

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Angel has some Latina roots in her, if you hadn't already guessed from the last chapter.

Angel's a decent cook, but she's almost burned the kitchen down a number of times.

Angel adopted Princess when she was just a puppy.

Angel has three piercings on her right ear and two on her left.

Angel has four tattoos;

A small angel wings doodle on her left shoulder blade and a devil wings doodle on her right shoulder blade. It's kind of supposed to represent the two sides of her. 

On the side of her right thigh she has the day Summer was born and the day she died, along with her last words (you all will find out who Summer was in later chapters.)

She also has a small 'heart' tattooed on her left palm. It doesn't have any real significance, she actually did it her self, and often tells the story of how it was infected for two weeks afterwards.

Angel has a box of 'keepsakes.' The box has a couple of things in it;

A small picture collage of Summer.

The name of the first person she ever killed.

An old mug Damon made during arts and crafts in school, he gave it to her because she accidentally broke hers.

And a empty perfume bottle, that her mom used to use.

(P.S your going to be introduced to Angel and Damon's mom soon.) 

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨: If you hadn't already guessed, Lorenzo is Italian.

I mentioned this earlier but, Lorenzo's actually a pretty good singer and you can often find him humming to himself, though if you ever bring it up he'll deny it.

Lorenzo was handed the mafia when he was 20 years old.

This man can definitely cook.

Him and his mom have a very close relationship.

He has an assortment of tattoos on his neck, they all kind of flood onto his upper right arm, and some of his back.

I know it's cliche but.... Lorenzo's a total man-whore.

Lorenzo's never really been in love with a woman before, and doesn't think he will ever fall in love. ( We'll see about that one 😏)

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧: I've said this before, but Damon's actually younger than Angel. (35 seconds to be exact.)

Damon's a HUGE softy at heart.

Damon's got a bit of a crushy crush on Kat.

He can be pretty protective over Angel and Kat, they say he's over protective.

He can be a bit oblivious to things at times.

Such a gentleman! He's the type of guy that'll  have feelings for you but won't make a move because he doesn't want to pressure you into anything.

He's the type of guy that will send you random, sappy, texts at three am.

 He's the type of guy that, even if you don't end up being in a relationship with him, he'll support you and your partner.

He's the type of guy that will do just about anything you say, even if he doesn't always enjoy it.

Also, dude has like a bunch of tattoos all over his body.

𝐊𝐚𝐭: Kat take's pride in being a natural blonde. (Idk if the girl in the picture I used for Kat is a naturally blonde or not..)

Kat was an orphan, and in the orphanage they used to always call her by her full name, Katarina. That's why she doesn't like it when people call her that.

When she was around 13 or 14 years old she was adopted by a single mom named Macey. She was super sweet and always supported Kat, sadly she died a couple years ago due to cancer.

Kat lowkey has feelings for Damon.

Angel and Damon met Kat when they first joined the A.S

Kat is still a virgin, she's saving herself for someone she "truly believes in". To put it in her words.

Kat has one tattoo on her inner wrist that's written in cursive saying, "nothing is forever." 

She also has standard piercings on both her ears, and on her right ear she has an industrial piercing.

𝐌𝐢𝐚: Mia's 21 years old.

Mia always says if she wasn't affiliated with the mafia she would love to be an actor.

Mia has brown hair, and brown eyes. She considers herself pretty average, but she's actually stunning. (I'll add a picture of her when I find someone that I think she looks like.)

You can often find Mia and Alessio bickering over something trivial, but deep down they both love each other. (As siblings ofc)

Mia is Lesbian, but still finds Chris Hemsworth attractive.

Mia desperately wants a tattoo, but is scared to get one.

She owns a motorcycle, a Harley Davidson to be exact. (I don't really know any other types of motorcycles, so I just said this one.)

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨: Alessio's 23 years old.

He's all around a pretty goofy guy, you can almost always find him laughing or making someone else laugh.

Though he does like to crack jokes, he takes his role as Under boss very seriously.

Alessio's definitely a playboy, so it's not so much like he sleeps with a lot of women. It's more like he'll lead them on, and pretend that he's genuinely interested in them, but after a couple of days he'll boot them to the curb. (Not that that's any better.)

He's very energetic, and is for sure a morning person.

He is very particular with the way his hair is styled. For example one time he was getting a haircut, and when it was done he went to take a look at it, he saw that the barber had cut it too short and shot him, then and there.

It's very rare to see him angry, but when he is it's no pretty sight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me again, I promise I'll update again soon but I just need to take a break from all this non stop writing. 

Would you guys like it if I added in more scenes that had Alessio and Mia in it?

If anyone has any questions about the characters of the book, or any questions for me please either put them in the comments or message me about it.

Thank you guys for all the encouragement and support I've been getting, it means the world to me!