1.35

a/n decided to put it here instead of the end since this is a little more important and I feel like people read this things more when they're at the beginning idek.

I won't be updating for a week because of the my finals week. Yes, I have finals week next week I don't really know why myself. But I really need to pass my tests so I'll be fully focusing on that.

For now, thank you guys for 40K reads and I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

___________

We had come up with the plan to trap Kie and Sarah on a boat in the middle of the water. With no way to go, basically parent trapping them.

We decided to at least wait for the next day, it was already late so John B told me to just stay in the chateau since that was what he was going to do. JJ decided to stay too. We had talked all night, drinking some left over beer while JJ was smoking. Blowing the smoke into the cold breeze of the night. We had occupied the hammock in the backyard. Mainly paying attention to the stars, or the reflection of the moon on the water.

My feet brushed against the floor as I softly pushed the hammock to slightly rock from side to side. JJ moved to the hammock I was in after John B had made his way inside, who was calling it a night.

I rolled my head over the soft fabric, making it turn to the blonde haired boy who blew out another cloud of smoke to ease away into the night.

He slightly smirked down at me as my eyes nearly closed. He let his body fall into the hammock next to mine, causing my body to suddenly jerk upwards. I gripped onto the side of the hammock to steady myself as my eyes widened for a second. JJ stifled a laugh as he shook his head, bringing the blunt to his lips as he inhaled, letting his cheeks suck in for a second. Holding in the smoke for a bit, but eventually blowing it out, mostly through his nose this time.

My eyes couldn't leave him as he blew out the smoke, he noticed and held the blunt out for me to grab. I hesitated, but grabbed it, I needed a break.

I brought the blunt to my lips, slowly inhaling. Even though I was taking it easy, I couldn't help but let out a small cough. Making JJ stiffle yet another laugh. I smacked his arm, causing him to shut up as I handed it back to him.

JJ sighed as he leant back, resting his arm on the fabric just above my head. "You think it'll work." I hesitantly said. "The plan, I mean." I added.

"I mean it has to work, especially since I'm going to provide us with weed." He smirked as he brought the blunt to his lips once again. The second he pulled it from his lips, I grabbed it from his hands, suddenly craving another drag. I inhaled again, not coughing this time. I let the smoke in my mouth for a few seconds, before eventually opening my lips and just letting it escape from my lips in waves. A smile grew on my lips as I looked down at my hands, handing JJ back his blunt. He had a grin on his lips, as if he was proud or something.

"I'm serious, I don't want to have to choose between them anymore. I just to hang out with both of them at the same time." I slightly whined, rubbing my eyes harshly.

"If this doesn't work, we'll just do the same thing we did with you." JJ started. "Force them to hang out." He joked, letting out an amused laugh.

"That's different. Kie didn't have a specific reason to hate me, she does have one for Sarah." I said, pinching the bridge of my nose as I groaned and gave in to another drag from the blunt.