015. james and lily

S O R R Y

 xv||james and lily

xv||james and lily

"I must be dreaming." James mumbles as he, his three best friends and his sister sit in their dormitory, Sirius lay with his hands clasped behind his head on his bed, Remus scribbling down god knows what on some parchment as he sits on the bed and Peter looking through some cards from chocolate frogs. It's a few hours since the early morning match that the Gryffindors — unfairly — won. Their seeker Dorcas Meadows had caught the snitch seconds after Regulus was injured — without realising that Regulus had fell — and desperately told Madam Hooch that they deserved a rematch but apparently they'd won 'fair and square'.

"You're not dreaming." Peter says. "Lily actually agreed—Dumbledore again!" The blonde throws the card down in frustration and Maria snickers over the top of her book.

"Be nice Wormtail, James has been trying to win her over for Merlin knows how long." Sirius smirks as James runs hands through his naturally messy hair, trying aimlessly fo tame it.

"Yes, yes. And now they'll somehow fall magically in love and get married and have five children, living in a house on a muggle road." Maria breathes out dreamily.

"Bitch." James mumbles and Maria winks at the rest of the boys. "Does this look okay?" The boy turns to them and Maria stands up and walks over, pretending to examine his hair.

"Hmm—does now!" Maria reaches up and ruffles his hair making him shove her off him onto Sirius as Peter snorts.

"You idiot!" James almost squeals and Sirius laughs, Maria still lay on him, laughing with him.

"Okay, I'm getting up now." Maria laughs, heaving herself off Sirius and sitting on James' bed again.
"Okay." James huffs, turning back to them and shooting glares at his sister and snarky best friend who just smile innocently. "I'm ready."

"Really? Only took you. . ." Remus glances at a none existent watch on his left wrist. "An hour and 20 minutes."

"Very funny." James mutters, shrugging on his jacket and they all stand up.

"Be nice, James." Maria snaps at her brother. "This is your chance to—"

"Get an amazing shag."

"No Sirius." Maria scolds, slapping his arm. "To get yourself on her good side."

"Right—of course." Sirius says, scratching the side of his head.
"Wish me luck." James smirks and then he's out the door.

"Merlin." Remus breathes, looking up from his book. "Lily and James."
"James and Lily." Peter huffs and they all share a look before bursting into laughter.