The Truth.

I woke up, leaning against the wall. My vision was blurry. I felt really dizzy and semi-nauseous. I reached my hand up to my face, feeling really shaky. I was obviously in the back office or back rooms of Freddy's, I just didn't know which one it was. "I've been waiting for you to come back here, dear," I heard someone say. It was a voice that sounded kinda like Michael's due to the British accent and how it was a soft, semi-deep voice.

"Oh, dear God, Michael? Is that you?" I asked.

"You know, it's a sad thing that you think that I'm Michael. That guy won't even try to harm you," they replied. I still couldn't see clearly. They stepped out and I saw some figure, not a human figure though.

"Then, who are you?" I asked. They stepped closer and I finally saw them clearly. It was that old Spring Bonnie animatronic suit. "You."

"Yes, of course it's me, who did you think that I was?" they asked. I tried to get up, but got up too quickly, I'm guessing, became really dizzy and collapsed backwards again. They seemed pleased with how much I was struggling.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. "And what the hell was on that cloth?"

"Chloroform," they replied. "I know, I know, you're experiencing the side effects, aren't you?" Well, that explains the dizziness and nausea.

"Ok... but you still need to answer my first question," I said back.

"Oh, sweetheart," he started off. "You were always my first victim."

"Huh?" I asked. "What are you even talking about?"

"Ever since you first came to the restaurant for your best friend's 6th birthday, you've been the first on my hit list. I remember your sweet, smiling face," he said. "You were the most innocent one there. The easiest to get. But you weren't so naive, which I'll give it to you for that. Well done, you were very smart to go over to the crowd of kids, rather than believing me and following me. I've been insane even before the bite." Ok, I had no idea what he was talking about. I never went to Fredbear's for a friend's birthday. Or, at least, I don't recall it. I only ever really went there because my dad had to work long hours there and my mom was at work most of the day. But that's when it hit me and I just suddenly remembered everything.

There were children all around, eating pizza and laughing. The smell of pizza filled the air and the sounds of screaming children were heard. There were a few parents chatting with each other off to the side. "Happy birthday, [BFF/N] ((Best Friend Forever Name))!" I exclaimed. She giggled.

"Thank you for coming, bestie!" she exclaimed.

"Well, I can't really miss it, after all, my dad does work here," I replied.

"Hey, after this, do you want to try and win one of those Plushtraps?" [BFF/N] suggested. "It'll be fun!"

"Sure!" I said in response.

----------------------------------------------

We didn't get enough tickets to get a Plushtrap, but after a little bit, we just watched the animatronics for a little while. I wandered off a little bit later and sat down in one of the chairs off to the side. Then, one man walked up to me. I looked up to see Mr. Afton staring down at me. "Hello, [Y/N]," he said.

"Hi Mr. Afton!" I said happily.

"Are you enjoying your best friend's birthday?" he asked, sitting down in the chair next to me.

"Yup! It's so fun!" I exclaimed.

"That's wonderful, dear," he said. "Anyways, where is your best friend?" I pointed over to the crowd of kids around the stage. "And your mom's at work, correct?" I nodded. "Perfect." He stood up and held his hand out to me. "Follow me," he said. Ok, now by this point, I was starting to get a little bit uncomfortable.

"U-um, why?" I asked.

"I need to show you something," he replied.

"I, uh, I think that I'll actually just go to check on [BFF/N]," I responded quickly. I went over to the group of kids, too afraid to turn and look back at the man that I once trusted.

"You," I said angrily. "You were the one that tried to kill me!"

"Yeah, you and your siblings," he said. He kinda smirked. "I got away with the other killings."

"Now I'm guessing that you're gonna kill me, correct?" I asked in an angry tone.

"Well, I might, but for now, you're just gonna stay back here with me," he replied.

"You won't be able to get away with that, they'll come looking for me sooner or later," I shot back.

"Not if they think that you're dead," he replied simply. "They won't even bother then. Your family will be left devastated. By the way, I never did get to meet my grandchildren."

"And you never will when I get out of here!" I yelled. I tried to get up, but stumbled backwards. I kept on trying to get up, but must've been too weak or something. He chuckled at me struggling.

When I'd finally given up on trying to get back onto my feet, he knelt down in front of me and lifted my chin. "Darling, you'll be back here for years," he said in his creepy old voice. I went to try and punch him in the face, but he moved his head so that I missed. "Don't even try it. Soon you'll be the only one left to scream in fear."