𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

The portal took us to a camp in Auschwitz, you looked around at the camp

The portal took us to a camp in Auschwitz, you looked around at the camp. Vines were grown on some of the buildings, over grown grass was everywhere.

Erik looked around as you knew he was remember everything that happened when he was here.

"This is where your power was born. And this is where your people were slaughtered." The guy told Erik as Erik walked towards a gate.

You knew he was remembering the things that happened to him and his mother. You heard the yelling and screaming inside his head as he looked at the gate.

"You shouldn't have brought me here." Erik told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Are you afraid to be here?" He asked.

"You can't escape it, Erik." He told Erik once more.

"Who are you?" You asked the guy.

"Elohim, Shen, Ra. I've been called many names over many lifetimes. I am born of death. I was there to spark and fan the flame of mans awakening. To spin the wheel of civilization. And when the forest would grow rank... and needed cleaning for new growth... I was there to set it ablaze." He explained.

"Where were you when my father and mother were slaughtered in this place?" Erik asked.

"Asleep. Trapped in darkness. I was not there for you, my son. But I am here now. You don't know your own strength, but I do." He continued explain.

"Reach down, feel the metal in the ground. Reach as deep as you can. You'll find you have the power to move the very Earth itself." He told Erik as Erik hand was placed on the ground as you watched intently.

Rumbling was soon heard after, along with a shake of the ground. He soon stood up was dust of metal around his hand, buildings and the gates flew around us.

"Everything they've built will fall! And from the ashes of their world..." apocalypse yelled.

You watched Erik as he was concentrating on his powers.

"We'll build a better one!" He continued to yell.

All the metal from the ground was all in the air around us.

You heard the screaming of your husband as he continued to use as much of as his powers as he could.

All the building were being distorted and all the metal gates were in the air with the distorted buildings.