L O V E Y O U

I woke up this morning before Rhett did, I brought my knees up to my bare chest while sitting up next to his sleeping body

I woke up this morning before Rhett did, I brought my knees up to my bare chest while sitting up next to his sleeping body. I watched him peacefully inhale and exhale, guilt was roaming my mind. He's an amazing guy and all I asked for, I love him but it's not same type of love I share for Faust maybe it could be if I allow myself.

I made love to him last night using my body as an apology, he just didn't know what I was apologizing for not even I do.

Rhett shifted around in bed, his soft eyes met mine. His hands softly skimmed over my cheek like he was worshiping every detail about me, a little smile appeared against my lips.

"Are you thinking about it?" His sleepily voice asked.

Did he know?

"What?" I whispered, my voice came out breathless.

"The court hearing for Jakob."

I completely forgot about that, I have to face my rapist all over again hoping to continue his long sentence. I nodded my head while turning to look away but he stopped me gently, his tilted my chin sideways getting a better look at my face.

"He'll stay in prison, I promise you." He rubs his sleepy eyes as I nod while sniffing. "Come here."

He opens his blanket for me, I smiled softly while crawling inside his blanket with him. He exhaled against my cheek causing his cold breath to brush against it, I stared at him.

I ran my finger across his eyebrow, he smiled gently. I wanted so hard to love him like he deserves to be loved, maybe I can in the future and that's good enough for me. I had a different type of love for Rhett, I love him just not like how I'm suppose to love him as his fiancée. After cuddling for a bit, Rhett had to start getting ready for work so did I.

I was going to face Faust, I needed him to stay away from me and Rhett. It was raining and cold outside so I decided to dress in a long black coat paired with my leather black boots. I said bye to my mom and kissed Rhett goodbye before heading towards my car, I turned my engine on.

Driving was nerve wrecking, I had a plan. I was going march in there and warn him about leaving my fiancé and I alone and turn down the job opportunity than walk out leaving him behind forever.

I pulled into the parking lot and braided my long black hair before getting down. I didn't stop at the front desk, I walked all the way down the hallway to his office and I didn't knock either I just entered. Faust was reading the newspaper without glancing up at who barged inside his office.

"How dare you call my fiancé." I growled, angrily. I was fuming and frustrated, I wanted to kick him in the balls.

"You weren't answering, employee." He simply says without looking at me.

"I'm not your employee, I'm nothing to you." I shouted.

I closed the door behind me, I didn't want to cause a big scene for everyone to hear.