𝟒𝟐 || 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫

"What never was, what could have been, was more to me than anything else. Because you were my almost happily ever after ."

♣️

"You owe me, I hope you know that" I rolled my eyes at Ava, who was smiling like an idiot.

Yes, I'm going to the stupid party after all. Ava wants to be there and there is no way I leave her alone with Grayson at a place she doesn't even know. I don't trust him that much for that.

"You're both very beautiful" Emma spoke while lying on my bed with my old phone in her hand, playing a game she downloaded.

Her father doesn't want her to have a phone at such a young age, but I'm already breaking the rules so what's another one to the list anyway? And I love her too much to say no to her.

"I'm sorry we're leaving you alone princess" I said to Emma, ​​and she shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"No problem, Dad and I will have a movie night" she spoke back in a sweet voice, her eyes sparkle with happiness.

I love the way she smiles every time she's talking about her father. It warms my heart seeing the strong relationship they have. I want to have this when I have my own kid one day.

"We promise we'll spend the whole day tomorrow doing whatever you want" Ava added, and Emma smiled broadly, lifting her eyes from the phone.

"You promise?"

"We promise" Ava and I said in unison, and Emma made us make a pinky promise.

She always makes us do this. It's so fucking adorable.

We kissed and hugged Emma goodbye, leaving her in my room to sit for as long as she likes. I have no problem with her spending time in my room.

But It's a little awkward every time she's there because I've fucked her father in this room a few times. So yes, not the best thing to be proud of.

Yes, I'm a terrible person. But it's all Alexander's fault because I can't resist him. Who permitted this man to be so fucking hot in his 30's?

We went downstairs as we talked about this stupid party, Ava was obviously excited unlike me.

But of course, we had to run into Alexander and my father, who was just entering the mansion, carrying a lot of bags. Looks like they are coming back from the market.

My heart flipped as I saw Alexander lower his gaze at my body, his eyes getting darker, sucking a small portion of his bottom lip as if trying to control himself. He locked his eyebrows in a displeased grimace, and then finally looked up to meet my eyes searching for answers in them.

Fuck. From the breathtaking orgasm, he gave me earlier today I totally forgot to tell him about the party. To say he was angry at me for spending time with Jacob would be a misunderstanding. I definitely don't want to know how he'll react when he finds out I'm going to a party hosted by Jacob's best friend.

You are in bid troubles Amera.

If earlier the thought of him fucking my ass was scaring me, right now I'm terrified from the way Alexander is looking at me. As a fucking animal that hasn't been fed for weeks.

"Where are you going, ladies?" My father asked, his eyes amused, unlike Alexander's, who was literally drilling holes in my body.

"We're going to a party, of course, if that's not a problem?" Ava said back with a shy voice, looking anxiously at my father, who just laughed, shrugging his shoulders.