Chapter 1 - The Deal

~Hello! This is my first Wattpad story so, please, if something needs editing tell me! On that note: BillDip will come casually. I like it better that way. I want to make it more exciting and entertaining! Also I want to tell y'all that I won't be uploading a lot. It is spring break right now though. Other than that I have a Youtube Channel AND school. Please enjoy the read~

(3rd Person POV)

Ford and Stan are tied up and floating. Their friends up in banners and their great-niece and nephew locked up in a triangle prison. Bill, a giant compared to them, floats up to them and meets Ford's eyes. "Last chance: Tell me how to take Weirdmageddon global and I'll spare the kids!" Bill says, frustrated with Ford.

Mabel and Dipper look up at their grunkles, worried for them. Dipper had a look in his eyes. How are we going to stop Bill?! he thought. He had no ideas. None. "Don't do it! Bill makes bad deals!" Mabel spoke, interrupting Dipper's thoughts. Bill turned around to look at them. He looked at her wanting, needing that equation. "Don't you toy with me, Shooting Star! I see everything!" Bill spoke angrier as he was losing patience. Mabel quickly sprayed spray paint in Bill's eye. He closed his eye and started rubbing it because of the pain. "Ow! Not again! Why?! Every time!"

"Nice shot, pumpkin!" Stan yelled to his niece. Then the hand restraints let go of both the older twins. They yelled as they fell to the floor. "I just regenerated that eye!" Bill, still in pain, yelled. "I know that hurts because I've accidentally done it myself- multiple times!" Mabel told the big yellow triangle. She seemed proud of herself, which confused Dipper. He shrugged the thought off and pulled out the flashlight to make things big and small. He pointed it to the prison they were kept in and it turned it on. The triangle prison turned big allowing the twins to escape.

"Save yourselves! Run! We'll take care of Bill!" Dipper told the older twins, Bill still in pain. "What?! That's a suicide mission!" yelled Ford. He was worried for the young twins. Bill was powerful. "Trust us. We've beaten him before-" Dipper told them. "And we'll beat him again!" Mabel joined in to reassure their grunkles. They fist-pumped. "Hey, Bill! Come and get us, you pointy jerk" Mabel shouted. Trying to get his attention for the older twins to run away. Bill yells. His yellow, almost, comforting form turned red and angry. The young mystery twins ran ahead.

"What?! NO! It's too dangerous!" Ford tried to tell the kids but was choked by Bill. "Not so fast! You two wait here!" Bill told them. He was back into his yellow color and trapped the older men in the same cage Dipper and Mabel were in. "I've got some children I need to make into corpses!" Bill turned into his six-armed, red brick form. His black hat turned yellow, so did his arms. He chased after the twins that were running away. Ford and Stan tried to make him stop, banging on the triangle walls, but it did not work.

Bill was now right on the young twins' tail. Mabel and Dipper did their best to navigate through the unfamiliar halls of the Fearamid. They reached a dead end and Bill almost caught them, when Mabel looked up and used her grappling hook to escape up. The twins started running down hallways and came up to another dead end. "You know, I'm starting to think there's no way out of here." Dipper plainly stated with nervousness. "Like Grunkle Stan always says, when one door closes, choose a nearby wall and bash it in with brute force!" Mabel was proud of her words as she grabbed the flashlight to make her hand big. She wobbled a bit and banged the wall with her overgrown fist. "Ha! Now let's round up the townsfolk, and together we can defeat-" as Dipper started to speak Mabel shrunk her hand. They looked down to see their friends but were speechless when they saw that they were captured. "Oh no!" Dipper gasped. He was confused now that their new plan wasn't going to work. He saw how they were trying to still fight back but with no success. He was saddened with the sights of it. "Peek-a-boo!" Bill snuck up to the twins, who were now shocked, and stood still. They screamed when he took them.