Famous

Michi felt a pit of anxiety growing in his gut, and the only reason he wasn't constantly glancing at Todoroki was because he physcially couldn't with the neck brace he had on. He knew Todoroki was going to find something out, he'd known since the second day of class; he was too observant for his own good. Or rather, for Michi's good.

He trusted his friend, but he couldn't quell the fear now that the secret was out. What if someone else found out? All For One would find out that someone found out, and then he would really be in for it. And Eri... he needed to keep All For One happy, if only to keep Eri safe. He didn't want to imagine what would happen if everything went wrong.

Also, Todoroki had somehow figured out way more than what he was planning to give away. Seriously, what the hell, Shoto? He just wanted to insinuate that he was in a sticky, delicate situation that involved several big bad villains, and that Izuku Midoriya was somehow a part of his life, which would hopefully explain his reaction to Bakugo and Mina.

What the hell actual, Shoto?

Class ended and he got nothing out of it, which was alright because he had Momo taking notes for him. She really was the best. He carefully got out of his seat and grabbed his backpack, which he'd gotten back from Denki at the start of class. Momo, instead of just letting him take a picture of her notes or something, had literally just taken two sets of identical notes and handed one to him. He shook his head in admiration. As he turned to the door, he realized he'd forgotten something.

That something was the fact that his class had just gotten attacked by villains and been all the news, which was obviously bound to draw attention from other classes. Thinking about it, it was surprising they hadn't been interrogated by the other classes earlier.

"Wh-what's going on?" Ochako asked, sounding a bit panicked.

"What business do you have with class 1-A?" Tenya demanded formally.

"We can't get out!" complained Mineta. "What'd you come here for, anyway?"

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry," Bakugo said, a slight scowl on his face as he walked toward the door, apparently not caring that it was blocked by a huge crowd of people. "We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival."

He stopped at the door, glaring at the students in front of him. "There's no point in doing that, anyway. Out of my way, extras!"

"Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!" Tenya reprimanded, chopping his hands to emphasize the point.

The mass of students shifted as someone made their way to the front, his dark, purple hair sticking up like a gravity-defying afro with no curls. "I came to see what the famous class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?"

A good portion of the class frantically shook their heads no, but Bakugo just sneered. The kid sighed. "Seeing you like this makes me a bit disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" Bakugo, the one he was obviously addressing, rolled his eyes. "The school has left those of us a chance," he continued. "Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And, it seems they may also transfer people out."

Several people stiffened, but Michi grinned underneath his bandages. This kid was acting pretty abrasive now, but he'd take him over Mineta any day.

"Scouting out the enemy?" the kid said. "I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."