𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1177

(This chapter is more of a filler chapter, and more positive things are going on! :D )

"𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝!"

Tommy said, a bright smile on his face.

The whole meeting was now over, and long story short, the trio was now welcomed by everyone in L'manberg. They were currently heading over to Niki's bakery for a well deserved treat.

"Yes, your speech was quite good!" Ghostbur complemented cheerfully. "When did you make that?"

"Right after I gave the letter to Quackity." Y/n replied, then added. "I'm surprised I managed to memorize all that."

"That makes the two of us. Even though your speech was complete shit, the villagers seemed to appreciate it. Well, some of them." The blond joked, referring to Nevaeh who was angry as fuck.

"Let's be honest, the citizens were pretty stupid to believe Nevada anyways." She shrugged, feeling light hearted."

"Why? What's the matter with Nevaeh?" The ghost asked curiously. Despite all Nevaeh did, Ghostbur still managed to forgive her. 

"Do you want to know everything?" Y/n asked. "There's a lot of stories."

"Sure." The brunet nodded.

"Well, there was this time.."

»»————- ★ ————-««

"She did all that?!" Tommy exclaimed. "She's almost as bad as the green bastard."

"I've known her for a while, though. She lived in my hometown too." Y/n explained, as the sun shone bright on the trio. 

It was the afternoon, and the sun seemed as close as ever. It's bright rays warmed the place up, and there were no clouds in sight. Looks like even the gods were happy about the new changes around here. 

"You must've known her for a while then." Ghostbur spoke, admiring the shining sun. He gazed at it as if it was the most fascinating thing here. Personally, I don't see what's so great about it. It was almost painful, as they made the group pretty damn sweaty.

"Yeah, what was your old village's name again?" The child asked, then looked at the ghost inquisitively. He then turned to the girl, as if the brunet wasn't even there. "Why's he so interested in the sun?"

Y/n simply shrugged, but Ghostbur replied for her. "Has the sun always been this scintillating? The light it's creating is making L'manberg look very alluring."

"Huh?" Tommy blurted, a confused look on his face as he tried to figure out what 'scintillating' meant. 

"I think he means bright." The girl informed, taking off her jumper. She was sweating, and hopefully the burgundy t-shirt she now wore would ease the heat off.

"Then it's more likely it has, but it sure hasn't happened in mid-spring in a while." The blue eyed boy added, then asked. "Are we nearly there?"

"You know where the bakery is, Tommy." She predicted, wrapping the jumper around her waist. "But we should be there in a few minutes or so. I can already taste the peanut butter cookies awaiting us." (If you're allergic to peanuts, don't like them, or you're lactose intolerant imagine it's a chocolate chip lactose free cookie :D)

"You're so plain. I'd choose to get some strudels, which you both ate while I was gone." The blond accused, narrowing his eyes at them. 

"It's not our fault you were gone for so long." Y/n shrugged, smiling nonchalantly. "You know, the apple ones were really g-"