thank you

hi guys................................. *waves shyly yet mischeivously*

hope u don't hate me...

and I really hope that the motorcycle scene seemed the slightest bit real bc i tried my best.

i can't believe this book is over. this is the first book i ever completed and to think that it has been two to three years is crazy. i don't want to waste your time so i'm going to keep this nice and short. 

thank you to each and every one of you for reading this crazy rollercoaster ass book. thank you for enduring all this endless torture. thank you for staying and thank you for supporting me. it means the world to me. thank you for answering the little questions at the end of certain chapters. thank you for letting me know you.

i want to thank my best friend, who is the reason why this book had the ending i craved. she brainstormed during sexology studies and even took down actual hand written notes in order to help me create the perfect ending. it's all because of the endless time she spends watching crime shows in combination with her amazing ideas that i'm fully satisfied with the ending of this book. so thank u Mars for sharing those ideas with me. if it weren't for you, this book would suck ass and it would go on for another thirty chapters. 

normally when u dedicate a book to someone u put it in the beginning of the book, but since I'm lazy I'll just do it here. 

Dedicated to my best friend Mars💜

i also want to thank this bitch fallen65 , el_von
Queen_of_Tarts  Jungkookdipity my sis and GucciTaeKook_  for hyping me up during this journey. they are incredible writers and you guys should definitely check out their work.

with all that said, thank you again. all of you, vocal and silent readers~

i love you.

I hope u guys will continue reading my work.

and oh yeah, this isn't over ;)

* * *

i was thinking of doing another character q & a before closing completely so if you want feel free to ask away anything.

ask them anything u want and they will answer.

Elena

Jungkook 

Jimin

Taehyung

Joy 

Yoongi

Namjoon

Daniel

Seokjin

and

insfires1212 

if u want to I would like to hear your final thoughts about the book as a whole...smth like a little review!