MOVEMENT III - pt.3

MOVEMENT III

Part 3

"Jin, you're the last one to have her before she's mine tonight," Yoongi turned towards his friend, who was sitting in the kitchenette, sipping a coffee, collecting some stamina before his turn, "Where do you want her?"

"Bedroom," he stood up and walked down the hall. His broad shoulders were intimidating.

Jin towered over me both in height and breadth of his chest and shoulders. I followed him down the hall and watched as he lifted his white tee over his head, revealing his tiny waist, a peek of his boxer briefs teasing me at the waistband of his jeans.

"All fours," he commanded in a low voice.

I positioned myself in the middle of the bed, looking back at him with curls in my face, flashing him a playful side smile.

"Spread your legs," he said softly, kneeling behind me.

I arched my back, waiting for him.

"You smell so good baby," he whispered, gripping my hair, still wet from my shower, in his fingertips. I shivered from the cool tickle of wet curls sticking to my skin.

Jin's hands tenderly rubbed my back. His fingertips dragged down one side of my ass, slipping under my legs to slide a finger inside me.

"So wet for me already, baby?" he whispered softly, gently, as he slowly slid his hard tip into my pussy.

"Oh! Jin!" I moaned softly, my lips parting against the cool sheets.

"That's right, baby... say my name..." he thrust all the way in, starting to thrust at a slow pace, "Say it again."

"Jin!" I whined, closing my eyes as he pushed deeper inside me.

"Again!" he slammed harder, pulling me hard against him, and loud sounds of slapping skin filled the room.

"JIN! YES!" I cried out, throwing my face into the mattress to muffle myself.

"Jesus Christ, what are you doing to her in here?" Hobi said as he and Yoongi showed up in the doorway, marveling at how hard Jin was giving it to me.

"LOUDER!" Jin commanded, landing one firm hand on one side of my ass.

"OH GOD! JIN!"

"YES! GOOD GIRL!" he yelled out, slamming into me hard, thrusting aggressively through his climax.

I dropped to my stomach, flipping over to look up at a sweaty, flustered Jin kneeling above me. His hair was wet, hanging in his eyes, his chest was glittering with beads of sweat.

"Fuck..." I whispered, blowing a strand of hair off my mouth.

"Come on, sweetie. You've had enough for one night. Let's get some rest so you have some energy for tomorrow," Yoongi scooped me off the bed into his arms and carried me down the hall to our room.