M. Fushiguro - Vocal Strings

Megumi doesn't know why he even likes the guitar. An acoustic one at that. It could be because everything in his life is always too hectic, so he just wants to revel in something calming for once. Maybe it's because he feels in control when he plays, a positive in his really out of control environment.

Guitar wasn't the only thing that gave him that feeling. He felt it from you aswell.

Your existence next to him gave him hope in places he didn't think he ever could feel hope in. You made him want to put effort into things.

For a while he tried to convince himself that his attachment to you was due to the fact that you're also a sorcerer. In fact, you're the only other one in the school he goes to. But even he can't lie to himself that much.

He doesn't understand you like he does the strings on a guitar, but he plays it for you. He sings softly about you all the time, just sitting and plucking the strings delicately.

Never having the confidence to tell you about this hobby, you're not aware of his care for you. Nor his affection toward your everything. It's his outlet to potray his pining for you, without showing it to you directly.

He's trying to ignore how hard it's getting to keep it to himself.

The bell signalling the end of the day has already rung, and he keeps his head down as he walks through the halls. The gang of kids he dealt with last week were staring at him. Clearly they weren't over the embarrassment. Their faults for finding fun in shitty things.

Finally, he turns down the deserted music hallway, making his way toward the second door on his left. He doesn't actually take a music class, but the teacher lets him use it. Maybe Gojo used his charm on the teacher. Megumi doesn't really want to ask.

The room was illuminated by the blinds spanning across the far wall of the room. They were almost completely shut, but left beams of light coloring the groud. He concluded that that was enough light for him.

Grabbing his guitar from it's usual spot, he sits in the corner by the window, light hitting his fingers that were now splayed across the strings.

With gracefulness, he starts strumming. It's a familiar tune, one that he tended to relate to you a lot. The softness and charm he felt it holds is completely relatable to your character. It felt like you and him. It felt like the sunny and embarrassingly mushy feelings he couldn't let go of.

He opens his mouth, softly singing the words along with the sound of the guitar.

"How could I ignore you? Trust me I adore you." He clears his throat. "We're swimming through our dreams."

"Kiss me in the shower. For a couple hours. Though we're only sixteen." He goes silent for a second, playing a few extra chords as he collects his thoughts. He can barely remember how he fell for you, but he really does want your lips on his. He's never desired that before.

He starts up again, even softer then before. "And sit down beside me. Don't call me daddy." He shakes his head. "'Cause that's just fucking weird."

"Promise that you'll stay here. You and I can lay here. Until the end of time." He screws his eyes up, taking in a deep breath.

Megumi knows that being a sorcerer is dangerous. He's known that for as long as he can remember. Because of that, he's terrified everyday that you'll be gone. Everyday he stresses that you'll be in danger that he can't get you out of. He can't imagine you not being by his side, and he doesn't think he would ever accept you being gone.

"But you, well don't you worry 'bout me. It ain't new to me. Feeling this lonely, darling."

He's always noticed how much you do for him, and how much you just understand without him needing to say anything. You're always so perceptive and easy to be around. He's trying not to push you away from his broody self but someone as good as you shouldn't focus on him. That's your decision in the end, however.