20

Koa's POV

I heard footsteps and someone struggling I slowly lifted my head up to see 5 figures. Two where holding someone and the other two where side by side.

"I'm sorry this has come to this Koa but since you won't say anything we needed a little leverage." Janine spoke I blinked my vision clearing and I saw Luka.

"Luka!!" I yelled and went to get up but my legs where so weak and my hands where chained.

"Koa!" He struggled but couldn't get free. He soon went stiff, my eyes widen as I saw a gun pointed to his head.

"Now tell me. What did you do to the box."

"Koa dont! Dont!" Luka said then Janine hit him with the gun he groans in pain. Tears started to well my eyes.

"Dont hurt him please..."

"Then tell me where the box is." I looked at Luka then at Janine about to say where it is but I looked back at Luka.

"It's okay... I love you.. it's okay" he spoke calmly. I was about to speak back but she pulled the trigger his lifeless body falling to the ground.

I screamed crawling towards him they kick his body towards me and I hug it screaming and crying.

"If you would have told us this wouldn't have happened." I looked up in rage. Glaring at Janine and then my father. Tears rolling down my cheeks.

"How could you! Your our father!!! Your supposed to protect us!!" I screamed at him he looked down at me with a sinister smirk.

"Faction before blood Dalia." I went to get up but I couldnt due to the chains holding me back. They left and I dropped to my knees crying. Going back to my brothers body.

Eric POV

Once I got my leg wound checked out I limped down the halls looking for the lab Koa was in. I glared at anyone who passed me till I came to an empty hall way. I saw a door at the end of the hall way heading over and opening it.

I looked around the room it looked familiar. It soon clicked that this is the lab Koa was in. I turned and saw two bodies. I ran over dropping to my knees there was a pool of blood. I noticed it was her brother and it was his blood.

I moved him away from Koa putting her head on my lap. "Koa." I shake her.

"Koa!" I put my fingers against her neck to feel a Pulse but I feel nothing. I move her hair away from her face.

"Come on Koa. Don't leave me. Koa!" I shake her again panic and fear running through me like never before. I hug her body tightly just sitting there for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you..." I whisper and kiss the top of her head a tear rolling down my cheek. I whiped it away putting on a stone cold face shutting all emotions hiding them away. I take off the chains laying her down gently. Before I left.

|~~~|~~~|~~~|

Koas POV

"Mommy!" I ran through the Felds of amity to my mother.

"Dalia!" She smiled down at me she had a huge belly due to being pregnant with my baby brother.

"Hi little brother!" I smiled kissing her stomach. She chuckles moving my hair out of my face.

"You still think it's a boy Dalia?" I nod my head with a smile.

"Yea mama! It better be! I want a baby brother!" My mother laughs and put her hand on my back the two of us walking along side each other.