42

Lisa pov

The kids are now studying with somi since she is a license teacher . They are here at the room. 

Somi: Ok kids today we are studying english

She was speaking in english now . These twins will understand English since we move to New York .

Somi: We will speak English for an whole hour.

Soyeon: it's just a piece of cake Aunty

Somi: Ah yes .... Let's start now ......

She started the lesson which it was easy for them.

I saw someone opening the door . It's was aunty . She entered the room and carefully close the door.

She smiled as she see her grandchildren and she wave hi at them which they wave back at their grandma .

I was here on one corner watching them . Aunty went to me .

Auntie: Lili can we talk while having a cup of tea .

I nodded . She always calls me lili ever since we met since my name is Lisa . Lili

She held my hand going outside . We were going to the garden area . This place is where we usually hang out on the past .

It didn't change at all but the flowers are filled with tiger lilies.

Auntie: Have a seat sweetie.

She offer a chair for me to sit and I gladly accept it. She gave me a cup of tea . It was jasmine tea

Lisa: What do you want to talk about aunty .

I took a sip of the jasmine tea .

Auntie: I want to talk about you and Jungkook

I choke a little but I play it cool . I look at her and she looks curious about us.

Lisa : What about us aunty

Auntie: I know what happened during the past break up you have.

I took another sup of tea

Auntie: He made a bet didn't he

She eyed on me

Lisa: Yes Aunty he made a bet

I took it as joke now.  I move on anyways from the past. That was a shit .

Auntie: So that's was his excuse

She took a sip of the tea and laugh sarcastically.

Lisa: Excuse ?

Auntie: But that one was a stupid Excuse for a break up

She rolled her eyes.  This is confusing me what do you mean his bet is his excuse for what ?

Auntie: You know lisa my dear 5 years ago something unexpected happened in our company and Jungkook need to break up with you that time.

What happened 5 years ago.

Auntie: I won't explain to you all the details I have Because it's better if Jungkook will explain it you.

Lisa : What do you mean aunty

Auntie: You'll know sooner or later dear I can't tell you because there are some details you won't understand from me and I know how you will understand Jungkook more than I do to explain the situation we have in the past vs now .

I don't understand why won't she tell me.

Lisa: Auntie----

Auntie: Sweetie I said he will explain it you when the right time comes.

What the fuck is happening why won't she explain it to me.

Should I ask jungkook about this later.

I should talk to him later.

After the conversation with auntie I went back at the room so I can see what are twins doing there with their aunt .

Somi: Ok kids 113-109 is equal to

Soyeon: 4

Somi: Correct answer soyeon

Wow she's kinda good in math. When I was at her age I use my fingers up until now but I use calculator.

I mean why do we need maths if we have calculators.

A few hours later

It's already 10:00 pm and the twins are sleeping . They said they will wait for their dad Because he promised them to
watch a movie.

But I said that they should sleep now since I think he is getting home late.

I heard the door opening carefully. Of course the one and only Jeon Jungkook who got home late from work.

I understand why he is late maybe . I just rolled my eyes until I saw jungkook. He saw me when he noticed that I was patting the kids to sleep peacefully.

He looks at the kids smile. He puts his suit case aside the table and he went to the bed.

Jungkook started caressing their hairs. Soyeon move a bit and Jeonsan was still sleeping.

Jungkook: Sorry kids your dad had work to do ..... I'll make it up the both of you tomorrow.

He whispered while caressing their hair. He looks happy and I don't know deep inside I felt happiness again for some reason like ..... Years ago

Oh right I have to ask something.

Lisa: Jungkook....

He look at me and he gave me a what face.

Lisa : Can we talk

Jungkook: We are talking now yeah so ....

Lisa : No , I want to talk in private pls .... It's important.

He nodded and I followed him going outside of the room and going to the garden area.

We both sat on the chair . I took a deep breath

Jungkook: What do you want to talk about that's so important?

Why is he talking like he is sarcastic. If I can just punch him in the face.

Lisa: Stop being sarcastic

He just rolled his eyes. What an attitude boy . He is still a bitch ever since .

Lisa : Aunty talked to me earlier and she said that ...... Your bet was a stupid Excuse to break up with me .........

His eyes widen for a bit but his eyes turn cold at the same time.

He was just silent and he didn't even say one word about this.

Lisa: Are you just gonna shut up and just stare at me like that

......

He stand up walking away from me but I pulled his wrist making him look at me

Lisa: Jungkook your making me confuse about this situation just tell me the truth and I -------

I suddenly stop talking until I felt his lips on mine.

He was kissing me and he bit my lips so I can response back to the kiss

Hands are moving down on my thighs and he moves my hands on his nape.

The kiss got a little passionate but it kinda got heated or tempted at the same time

Why do I feel like this is right but at the same time it's wrong.

I kinda miss this ......

___________________
Don't forget to follow me and vote for this chapter bye