STORM

S T E V I E  P O V

When the jet impacted the ground, I hit my head with force, knocking me out cold for a short while.

Laid in the most awkward of places trying to get my eyes to focus, but it's too dark. It's just complete darkness, and I can't even make out shapes or people. 

I moved my legs and reached for my phone to see if I could call anyone, but there's no signal. 

Used the torch on the mobile to comprehend where the hell I am, and peer over at mum with a shocked expression on my face.

Hastened to undo my belt which is stuck, so I climbed out of it dizzy and a little confused with blood slowly trailing down my right temple. 

Not taking any notice of my own wounds, I rush over to mum who is not moving but bleeding badly from the head. "Mum," I said, trying to wake her, but there's nothing. Listening to her breathing, and thank god she is.

Take a deep breath as I place the small jacket around her head to stop the bleeding. 

Glanced around with the torch on my mobile to know if any of the bodyguards needed help. "Sunny," I said with a concerned tone. 

He's trapped in his seat, and I have no way of getting him out.

Climbing over the wreckage of the jet, wanting to find someone to support me, but they are all out cold. 

Tears evade my eyes, and I collapsed in a heap on the upside-down table. Take a deep breath shining my torch around, and all I can see is bodies in their seats trapped and out cold. 

The right side of the jet is just one gaping hole where the wing once was, but luckily the fire went with the wing when we crashed landed.

Gazed at my trembling grazed hands covered in blood, and my head is not helping with the dizziness. "Just want someone to help me please," I whisper. Turn my mobile off to reserve the battery.

Sit with my head against the wall of the jet, thinking I seriously need help. Closed my eyes to stop the ache in my head, which is worse.

*********

Gasped for breath as I woke from a deep sleep to glance around and have daylight. Touched my face and ouch it's sore to the touch, even my head is aching, making me dizzy.

Climbed over the wreckage towards mum to check her and hear Sunny moan, "Sunny," I said with relief. "Stevie, you need to help me get out of this seat," Shake my head, "I will try." We both try to lift the bar across his legs, but it's not budging.

Glanced around to observe if there is anything we can use, and the only thing I can do is climb on his shoulders and use my legs to help. 

I'm on his shoulders pushing with all my body weight to move the thick bar, and we do it. 

He gets out of his chair, checks the rest of the guys and tries to open the door.

He looks over at mum shaking his head, "She needs a hospital," Sunny said. 

Gazed to the back of the jet, glancing at the door to the bedroom.

Stepped over the wreckage, making my way to the bedroom just to see if we could make mum comfy. 

Opened the door and it's everywhere, but the mattress is perfect. "Sunny, we could lay mum on the bed, so she's comfortable," He nods and two of the other bodyguards help. 

We laid mum on the mattress and covered her, plus put something more substantial around her head to stop the bleeding. 

They finally got the door to open. But it's quite some height from the ground, with the nose of the jet in the air wedged between two huge tree trunks.