𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤

"I'll tell you one more time, you sick son of a bitch, you either give me my money or i'll b-" Zane began as he held the completely drugged out man by the face, his head already bleeding from where he'd hit him

"Daddy!" Alaska called out as she pulled his office doors open quickly.

"Yes, darling?" he asked with a sweet smile, holding the man by the face as he looked to his daughter. His voice dripping of the english accent he'd picked up on from spending the first twenty years in England before meeting a American tourist when he'd taken a vacation to Alaksa, falling in love with her and moving to California to start a family.

"Did you fire Drew?" Alaska asked with frowned eyebrows, her beach bag in her hands while she stared at him as if there wasn't a shaky, bloody male right under her fathers hand.

"I did, bloody moron." Zane complained as he let the mans face go, nodding to one of the dealers to shut the doors behind Alaska as she walked farther in, "Why do you ask?"

"Nothing, I just haven't seen him around much." she lied, taking the black card he passed to her, "Whats this for?"

"Could you stop by the car wash on the way home? Mom needs it but I don't have to time to run it by her." he said with a grin her way, their smiles identical. Both bright and shiny with the bottom teeth slightly crooked but not bad enough unless you paid close attention, "You're off to karate?"

"I have no money!" the man yelled from the chair he was sat in, "Please, please, I need it."

"The beach actually, Eli is picking me up." Alaska said as she looked at her phone to see if he texted, "I was going to pick up some food on the way home, do you want anything?"

"We're actually having guest tonight, Moms making your favorite." Zane said with a grin, whipping the eyelash off his daughters cheek, "Why don't you invite Eli? We haven't seen him in a while."

Alaska's eyes widened, knowing they hadn't seen him since he'd gotten the new hair, tattoos, and became a completely different person, "I'll see if he's busy, you know how he is."

"Busy with what? Crying over Harry Potter again?" Zane asked with a chuckle, gagging the man in the chair to quiet his yells, "My daughter is speaking."

"Who's the guest?" Alaska asked, leaning on the desk as she twisted one of the knives he had laying around.

"The LaRussos, actually." Zane said as Alaska's face fell slightly, "Amanda and your mother haven't spoken in a while, i'm sure they need some catching up to do."

"All of them?" Alaska asked weary, feeling guilty if Daniel and Sam were going to attend, knowing Miguel and Sensei both wouldn't approve.

"I can imagine." Zane said with a laugh as he looked toward his daughter with questionable eyes, "Whats the matter, darling?"