76 - Epilogue

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

"Fucking hurry up please!" I growled at the maids who scrambled to sort out the dining room

"Fucking hurry up please!" I growled at the maids who scrambled to sort out the dining room. Only the best cutlery and crystal glasses were being used. The table would be lined with a white cloth and red placemats. I walked around the room in a black dress which hugged my curves and displayed a little boob and leg. Oh shit, do we have enough wine? Why are we so last minute, actually just disorganised.

Ace and I were hosting a dinner party and it was going to be so fucking good. We invited everyone, mostly family. They would be here soon and I wanted things ready. As usual Ace was avoiding the dining room entirely, knowing that I'd be in a bitchy mood. I can understand why but I'm not always moody. I picked up a glass in my hand, turning it over and placed it down when I saw it was clean of fingerprints.

Suddenly, I felt two small hands grasp my legs tightly and I chuckled while looking down. "You look very handsome my little man." I smiled as I saw Vicenzo dressed up in a tux. He also wore a dainty little bow tie. "Up." He said as he held his arms up. I bent down, picking him up and held him on my hip. I planted a kiss on his cheek and tickled under his chin, making him giggle.

"You look beautiful Alessia." Ace said huskily. My eyes snapped to him. He leaned against the doorframe, wearing a suit similar to Vicenzo's, but with a tie instead. A fucking dangerous dark man. His hair was neatly combed back, with some strands falling across his forehead. I noticed his gun in his pocket. I flashed him a smile and he smiled back.

"So do you." I smiled as I tried to brush back Vicenzo's curly dark hair. He was getting so big recently, he just turned three. Time just seemed to fly by. I wanted him to stay my little boy forever. "I want candy mommy." Vicenzo pleaded with a small frown playing on his lips. His dad might give in to him but I didn't. "After dinner. Try and be good little man." I said as I hugged him tighter. Little did he know I would give him the world if I could.

The doorbell rang and Ace walked over to answer it. Kaden and Tony were first to arrive, in their fancy suits of black and dark grey. Kaden brought along Gabrielle who wore a strapless little blue dress. Tom and Zara were next to arrive and they were now engaged to be married next year. I couldn't be happier, mainly because it was me who set them up. Tom came bearing a gift of whiskey, his newest batch.

KC, Ramsay and Mara arrived next. Ramsay looked dashing as ever with his deep blue suit contrasting against his tanned skin. And KC wore a matching colored dress with a sweet heart neckline and sheer arms. Little Mara was wearing the cutest polka dot summer dress, with her blonde hair being tied up into a neat bun. Mara and Vicenzo quickly found each other and were up to no good playing with my dog; Ace. Ramsay had yet to propose to KC even though I repeatedly told him to do so. He would always tell me he was waiting for the right moment. What a fucking idiot.

And as usual, Mariano arrived late. "Without a plus one?" I furrowed my brows as I hugged him. He chuckled as he straightened out his white shirt, the sleeves were rolled up revealing his tattooed arms. "No Alessia. Not this time." He smiled. I was glad for that, I would most likely kill the girl. The last girl was so fucking stupid, she thought that the earth was fucking flat.