The end ~ Authors note

First of all, Ace and Alessia have a piece of my heart forever. Mr and Mrs Mafia, sleepless nights, many many hours, I wouldn't change it for anything. Now with the edited version up, I again spent many many hours working on this story because I wanted it to be better because I knew I could do better.

I am super proud of myself for finishing this story. I have always dreamed of ideas and I've always started to write but never actually committed to writing because I am such a huge procrastinator.

This is my first story I have ever finished, wrote and committed to.

I just want to say to everyone that your support is what made this possible. I would have never wrote a single word if not for the encouragement shown by you all. I don't have any experience at all in writing. Believe it or not I didn't get the highest grade in English at school. But look at where I am at now Mrs Bitch who told me I wasn't good enough in English. Never let anyone tell you that you aren't good enough. You are and always will be. Fuck them. Never give up.

I'd also like to just put it out there that my story is free to read, I don't earn a single penny for writing it or for my time spent on it. I only did it because I love writing. So just think before you leave a hateful comment or message. Just know that I will read it and I will feel like shit because of it. There's already so much hate in the world, don't spread more. Never ever put a writer down (or anyone) because maybe they're holding on by a string and you could be the one to cut it. Because believe me, I've been through a lot these past two years and there have been times where I've felt useless and stupid. And reading nasty comments, it's just not nice. So please keep wattpad a happy beautiful place to escape to.

I would also like to thank everyone's kind comments. I would like to thank everyone who has made me smile and giggle through your funny comments. I am so happy that I have made so many friends through wattpad. You guys have just 🤯 I'm in awe of how much support I have.

The story was written by me, everything was from my imagination. If it seems similar to another story, well I guess we thought of the same thing. I have in no way, shape or form copied another story at all. I cannot express this enough. Please do not copy my work. I don't accept translations.

So...

Ace Hernandez. The name. The bloody fucking name. Listen to me, when I joined wattpad I didn't read any Mafia stories. None. I picked a random name I liked. Ace. I thought about his surname. Hernandez. Loved it. So I used it because it sounded hot. I didn't know that another story had a character called Ace Hernandez in it. I only found out when I had written 15 chapters and I decided against changing the name. It would be so weird to go back and change his name. I immediately messaged the author to just let them know of what happened. They said I could use the name because no one owns a name. So before you give me shit over the name just think about this.

Alessia Ferrari. I wanted a badass queen. I wanted her to be strong and fierce. Some of you didn't seem to like her attitude and all I gotta say is that's fine. As a writer, I write things to bring out emotions and feelings. So yes she's rude and selfish at times. Why can't she be? I didn't ever want her to be perfect because perfect is sometimes boring. I kept her the same throughout the entire story, with minor tweaks when she leaned things but she is forever the most inspirational imaginary person ever to me. Sometimes when I am in a tough situation, I just think, what would Alessia do. I hope she has inspired you in someway to be the best you can be, to never be a doormat and to always laugh when times get tough.

Story plan. I didn't have one. I did it as I wrote the story. Now looking back, I wish I did have somewhat a plot written out. I do realise how yes they do just fight bad guy after bad guy but I don't care. I love it. Like I said I get bored easily so I had to bring the drama, the action, the violence. I had not a clue to how many chapters I would be writing and I'm fucking speechless that I even wrote 25 let alone 77.

Characters. When choosing characters, I tried to keep them varied. Different. We had the guards. Ace and Alessia. Alessia was meant to be more impulsive and funnier than Ace. My idea of a Mafia is brutal. I showed a hell of a lot of death and gore. My story was romantic and it melted my heart. I never knew I could get two characters to fall in love!! Alessia's father was meant to be a complete piece of shit because some men are like that. Marcan and Cain. They're just 🤤 a different breed. Lmao. My favourite character of all time has to be Alessia of course.

Cliche. As I said - my first story. I did the cliche of getting the two Mafia bosses married to form an alliance. It was a forced/arranged marriage type thing. It was quick. I know. At this moment in time, I'm more experienced with writing so I should have slowed it down more but ahhh I know for next time at least. When I edited the story I did try and make it slower by throwing in some words here and there

Sex scenes. Initially I was going to have NO sex scenes at all. This was because it never crossed my mind until you thirsty bitches asked me to do it. 🤣 I still love you guys. I wrote chapter 30, my first ever smut I've ever written and I got sooooo many complaints about it. I actually find it funny now. I did try my best. I just found it uncomfortable to write. BUT if you are reading this now, you're reading the edited version of the story which includes smut and lots of it. I did it for you all. Not for me because I don't need smut to enjoy a story.

I do not condone any of the behaviour in this story. It's bad. Please drink and smoke responsibly if you do but I would want you to not to do it at all. Please do not touch drugs. Please do not beat the shit out of someone (unless they deserve it). Please treat people with kindness and respect. Also I am sorry if you learnt how to swear in Italian lmfao I did too but I'm so forgetful. And I'm sorry if anything was distressing to read.

I am in love with this story, the edited version being so so much better than it originally was. I hope all my original readers think that. I added more depth, more description to to the story. It remained the same. Plot wise it the same. Some chapters just needed editing to make you feel more emotion. I had to become Alessia and Ace again and I love them so so much more now.  I also tried to edit the spellings because I'm use to British English so words like colour had to be changed to color which just looks wrong to me but I tried so I probably use shoes more than sneakers because it's easier (I actually would call sneakers trainers)

THANK YOU

I write for fun. It was so so very fun. I loved every second of it. I didn't imagine it would be read by so many. I did not believe it. I didn't think I was good enough. But I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. It warms my heart to know that you read it.

Before I go, criticism isn't needed. It really isn't.

I am crying. Thank you.

If you've read this to the end leave a ❤️

The walnut tree 🌳