Smile.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Y/N POV
_______

I woke up and smiled. 3 days until i meet tubbo in person. I sat up and realized i didn't really have a plan for today, so i layed back down and got on my phone first i scrolled through tiktok, then decided to go to twitter. I scrolled through twitter liking posts from ranboo tubbo and tommy mostly. My stomach grumbled, reminding me to eat. I got up and shuffled myself to the kitchen, before walking myself back. I was gonna order food today. I go onto the uber eats app and select some of my favorite food. While i was waiting i decided to play some minecraft.

I hopped onto a random server i had and started building a little house. I added a bed and some pretty vines and flowers. It looked cute. I added some finishing touches until the doorbell rang. "I'll get it wilbur!" I grabbed my wallet and walked to the door and opened it, taking my food from the workers hands and handed them the money. "Thank you!" i quickly say before shutting the door.

I run back to my room and sit down at my pc, seeing that tubbo was crouching infront of me. He was holding a flower while he kept nodding. I quickly set down my food and type in "Hello tubbo sorry i was getting my food:]" He stopped moving. "Hello y/n! Vc?" I smile and nod before tubbo rang my discord.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Tubbo: Hello y/n!

Y/N: Hiii tubbo!

Tubbo: How are you today?

Y/N: I'm doing good! exited about meeting you!

Tubbo: i'm exited about meeting you too! Now let's play some minecraft!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I get back into the minecraft tab and see tubbo still crouching infront of me. He looks back up to me and drops me some flowers. I laugh and nod before he runs off giggling. "Your such a dork you know that" I smile and he just laughed. I started working on another house until tubbo decided to hop in and help. "Why thank you kind sir." I crouch and he laughs. "Of course m'lady." He laughed.

We played minecraft for a few more hours and i completely finished my food. We both decided to hop off and chat. "So y/n will you teach me how to draw when we meet up?" I look up to the screen to see tubbo staring into the camera smiling. He had his head in his hands and he was just staring at the screen with a wide smile.

"Yeah yeah whatever tubby now stop staring at the camera like a dork" I snorted as he backed away from the camera. He started laughing non stop. "Did you just call me tubby-" He held his stomach as he was wheezing. "Oh um, yeah? I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable" i awkwardly say as he immediately stopped. "No no y/n it's fine i'm just joking! I just wasn't expecting it that's all."

We both laugh and talk about random things for another few hours. I carry my phone to my bed and plug my phone up as i listen to tubbo rant about the dream smp lore. "Hey y/n you should totally play on the dream smp with me tomorrow! i'll ask dream if it's okay which he probably is, and i can show you around! "

"That sounds amazing! Thank you so much tubbo! I'm getting kind of sleepy i'm gonna take a nap is that okay?" He smiled. "Yeah that's totally fine i'll stay on call until you wake up! Sleep well y/n." He smiled as i tucked myself in and slowly, slowly drift off into slumber.

-few hour time skip.-

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
TUBBO POV
________

I ended up falling asleep soon after y/n did. I rub my eyes and look at my phone to see it was 8pm, and saw y/n's profile picture still in the call. I might as well text dream and ask if she can play on the dream smp for a little while.

(Drem)

Hey big man! i was wondering if my close friend can play on the dream smp with me?

Yeah sure tubbo, only if i'm there too.

Yoo thanks a bunch!

:)

Oh my you have turned into ranboo

Don't make me change my mind tubbo

Okay okay i'm sorry!

˚୨୧˚ ˚୨୧˚

I smiled to myself as i silently cheered, hoping not to wake y/n up. I got up and decided to get some food, so i left my phone in my room and headed down. "Hello mum!" i greeted as she turned around. "Hello toby! I see you've woken up now!" She smiled as she passed me a bowl of food. I thank her and head back up into my room and set it down on my desk. I eat and wait for y/n to wake up.

I grabbed my phone and turned my camera off, then going on twitter. I reply to some tweets and have some laughs here and there. Then i got bored enough so i texted tommy.

(Big innit)

Tommy, y/n has been asleep for so long and i'm getting bored

So your telling me you called y/n without me and let her sleep?

Uh yeah? She was tired. 

My god your a simp.

Says the one obsessed with women  

˚୨୧˚ ˚୨୧˚

I rolled my eyes and set my phone back down on my bed. I pick up the plate from earlier and take it downstairs, washing it and putting it up. I walk back into my room and Scroll through some media's, before i covered myself back up and dozed off. Y/N never woke up. I'll just tell her the news tomorrow.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

HIII
SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER IT WOULDNT POST LAST NIGHT THERE WAS A STORM
Anyway i really really hope you enjoyed this chapter i'll post soon tomorrow!

Love you take care!

1005 words