011

september 2nd, 2020
7:18 pm

"HEY, WE'RE ABOUT TO GO TO THE DINING hall, you wanna come?" Danielle peeked her head in the dorm room

Sunday was sitting at her desk in order to slip on her pale blue Converse All Stars, "Can't right now. BJ wants to hang at his place."

Maya and Danielle gave Sunday knowing looks and Maya closed the door behind her.

"What?" Sunday asked as she stood to grab her leather jacket from the closet.

"You know he likes you right?" Maya inquires.

"What? No, he doesn't. That's just my friend." Sunday shook her head in disbelief.

"You don't see how he be looking at you?" Danielle pressed, "If he looked at me like that..." Danielle trailed off.

"He is fine as hell." Maya agreed.

"Y'all are tripping." Sunday shook her head after hesitating a second.

"'Ma. Ma. Sunny. Ma.'" Maya imitated Brandon's deep, raspy voice causing Danielle and Sunday to start chuckling.

"That's just a nickname. You're over thinking it." Sunday said as she shrugged on her leather jacket over her graphic band t-shirt and ripped jeans.

"You're not thinking about it enough." Maya replied.

"If you don't like him, can I have him?" Danielle asks.

Sunday stiffened up at the question and the sound of a palm hitting someone else's skin filled the room.

"Ow! I'm just asking..." Danielle rubbed her arm.

"Okay, one, he's not an object, he can do whatever he likes with whoever he likes. And two, I don't like him. At least not in the way you think. He's one of my closest friends, if not my closest." Sunday sighed, "Dating him would just mess everything up for me."

"So again..." Danielle muttered.

Sunday gave Danielle a forced smile and Maya slapped Danielle's arm again.

A text from Brandon lit up her phone screen and Sunday scooped it off the desk.

'Ma, are you coming? Bc I'm ordering pizza'

'Make sure its pepperoni'

"Alright, I gotta go. I'll catch y'all later." Sunday said.