Part 47

"Damsel in Distress(1): Acquaintance Party 3."

*

The moment seems too impossible. But I'm absolutely glad that someone's thankful for me, coming to their lives. I'm happy to also enter someone's life and change them, too.

~

The night fell deeper and any moment now, the fireworks display will be set. I am at the edge of the rooftop, seeping through the wholeness of the Campus.

"Watching the scenery alone looks boring." I heard Jeonghan's voice approaching, I looked at him as he stood beside me and he handed me a glass of wine.

"Don't worry, if you're a lightweight, I'm here to carry you back home and wines from the Campus is definitely not that strong." He said and sipped on his wine glass.

"I... Can still handle myself though." I said and took a small sip from my wineglass and the semi-bitter taste of the wine traced down my throat, making me wince.

"Oh... Not so tough of you now, eh?" He said and made a silly reaction after seeing my face when I sipped on my wine.

"Sorry, I just didn't expected it'd be that bitter." I said and chuckled.

We are now looking at the night sky together, the moon is at its brightest and full, there's also a lot of stars which made the view even more romantic.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Jeonghan said that made me look at him.

"You're saying that again." I said that made him laugh.

"You really didn't searched for its meaning, as I expected." He said and looked down, if I would deduce, he wants to say something but couldn't.

"Well... I just don't want to disobey you." I said that made him look at me.

"Really?" He said and I nodded.

"Well, to honestly tell you..."

"It means, 'I love you'."

...

And the whole world stopped before us, my heart racing and my mind frozen. His eyes just fixated to mine and his hands slowly slithered to hold mine and that made my heart throb even more.

"Hana..." Jeonghan called my name in the softest voice I've ever heard him. He handed me the rose he's given and I took it with a smile that I couldn't keep anymore.

And just as I took the rose from his hands, the fireworks display started. The students went out and came to also watch the display and was amazed on the various colors of the explosives emit.

I felt a hand swiftly intertwined my hand to his. Jeonghan looked back at me with a smile that felt so thrilling. His hand was warm and his grip to my hand grew tighter and his words from earlier muffled around my head.

"No one can hurt you."

"Not on my watch."

It's such a fairytale, how the scenery remained beautiful, the fireworks noised up and gave colors to the sky, the two of us making a romantic memory to be kept for ourselves. It's all so magical.

I looked back and saw the crowd, still in daze of the display. But one thing for sure, caught my attention.

The person in black hoodie appeared again.

It's been walking around and I felt the urge to chase after it.

The moment is sweet and out of fantasies, but I left it just for my whole damn curiosity. I removed my grip to the Young Master and the sound of the clock ringing, reminding that it's already 12:00midnight. I ran away, chasing the person in black and didn't dared looking back to Jeonghan whose calling me.

"Hana! Hana, wait!"

The person was quite fast and I am lucky I'm a runner so chasing after it isn't that hard, but running wearing a long dress plus inched heels is definitely tormenting.

I reached the Lot where the person ran, but I didn't saw where it ran to hide and there, I'm left on the Lot panting and sweating so much.

"W-where are you... Please."

I looked around the Lot but there's no sign of person around. I sighed in frustration and was about to turn back when a napkin with this weird smell covered my mouth. And the sure next thing I remembered that happened is I passed out.

——————————

YOON JEONGHAN'S POV

I called Hana several times as I chased after her but she wouldn't look back. She's quite a fast runner unlike me so it's quite hard for me to chase her and now, I couldn't even see her already.

I have no idea whom she's chasing after but I'm pretty sure she's dead serious about that so she chased after.

I'm quite amazed how she ran that fast despite of the long dress she's wearing and that damn inched heels. Gosh, girls will be girls.

I stopped on the Lot to take a quick rest, I'm panting like a damn coward after chasing his 'run-away bride'. And damn that's a weird endearment.

"Hana Choi, where are you?" I said and turned my back, a fast running Tesla almost hit me and lucky enough I didn't got hit.

"Damn, people." I mumbled and rolled my eyes, and a small ribbon lying on the ground caught my attention.

Hana's ribbon.

A small suspicion grew as I watched the ribbon. Hana wouldn't throw this away, right? Or could it be that...

"Sh-t!"

I dialled Jisoo's number and luckily in a matter of seconds, he answered.

"Bro, Hana..."

"What's wrong?"

"She's gone."

"What?!"

"She's nowhere."

I suddenly heard approaching steps and saw that it's Jisoo and Seungcheol.

"Han, what do you mean?" Jisoo asked and I showed them her ribbon.

"A Tesla almost killed me. Could it be that she's inside the car?" I asked and the two seemed confused.

"Why would you think about it like that?" Seungcheol asked and I sighed frustratingly.

"I'm certain that she's here and there's no one here except for that damn Tesla driver. What if she's there? What should I do?" I asked and the two fell on a thought.

"Could it be that... She's kidnapped?"

>End...