Taehyung

You nervously fiddle with the watch on your wrist as you bite onto your lower lip.

Yoongi should be here soon.

Hopefully.

"Anxious?" you hear a deep voice next to you. This causes you to eagerly look up, assuming that it's Yoongi.

"Taehyung?" you ask. Taehyung smiles down at you before sitting down at the table with you.

"Y/N, it's been a while since I've seen you." He says before pointing down at the seat in front of you. "Is this seat taken?"

You look down at it before looking at your watch again.

"Um, I'm kinda waiting for someone..." you start before drifting off. "But we can talk until he gets here."

Taehyung's eyebrow arches out of curiosity before he looks over at the entrance of the diner. A smirk forms on his face as he looks at you.

"Ah, Seokjin-ssi's treating you to a nice lunch?" he asks.

The mere mention of Seokjin causes your shoulders to drop as you sigh.

Taehyung immediately senses the shift in your mood and his smirk drops from his face. His shoulders drop as well.

"What's wrong?" he asks. "The last thing I heard from Jimin-ah was that you and Seokjin were dating now." He states. You bite onto your lower lip before letting out a soft sigh.

"We are together-" you interrupt yourself before sighing. "Or... were. I kinda fucked up." You state.

"How so?" he questions. "You don't seem like the 'fuck up' type."

"I just said something stupid and it really hurt him." You state while covering your face with your hand.

Taehyung stares at you with compassion in his eyes as he nods his head.

"From how well I know Seokjin, he probably just wants you to figure out a way to fix it." He states. "He's not the type to hold a grudge; he's very mature."

"I know he's mature and I know he just wants what's best for me. My annoying, stubborn, boy-hating ass just had to fucking ruin things." You groan before combing your fingers through your hair in frustration. "I'm just so stupid. Everything was perfect and Seokjin is the first guy that I feel comfortable around." You state.

This piques Taehyung's interest as he arches his eyebrows.

"Do you not feel comfortable around Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook, and me?" he jokes. This causes you to roll your eyes as you softly smile.

"I do feel comfortable around all of you, don't get me wrong." You respond before merely shaking your head. "But I meant that he's the first guy that I'm comfortable around who I'm also romantically interested in."

"Well, I'm glad that he makes you feel comfortable." He states. "You just need to mend things with him. Talk to him and just figure out how to fix it."

When you nod your head and open your mouth to respond, the bell at the diner entrance goes off and you see the one and only Min Yoongi standing at the entrance.

You nod your head and close your mouth again before raising your hand to wave him over to where you are. Yoongi sees you and immediately nods his head before making his way towards you.