Art

Y/N POV

As I was heading to my locker before second period I saw that guy who almost hit me with the puck. I was going to go up and say hi to him but he was with his friends. I tried to move to my locker as quick as possible, so I could put my drink in there. As I was moving through the crowd of people I accidentally spilled my drink on some blond haired boy.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention and today is my first day and I .... " I said nervously

"It's okay that was my clumsy ass boyfriend.... I'm Sania by the way" Sania said with a smile.

"It's okay it was an accident ... um hi I'm is guy her clumsy ass boyfriend " he said laughing.

"Guy?... I've never heard that name before" I said.

"Well my full name is Guy Germaine" said guy.

"Well it's nice meeting you guys .....  and I'm so sorry about your shirt I should go get something to clean up the mess" I said apologizing.

"The janitors closet is right over there" he said pointing to the closet.

"Okay thank you" I said as I walked towards the janitors closet. I opened the janitors closet to see Ari and Adam making out like they haven't seen each other in years. Ari's eyes got wide she said "five more minutes" and closed the closet shut. After she closed the closet I laughed so hard because it was really awkward.

Right after I finished laughing the bell rang then I had to rush to class.

"Sorry I'm late" I said to the teacher .

"Take a seat" the teacher said.

"Where do I sit?"I asked

"You can sit with us" said two girls raising their hands.

I quickly ran over and took a seat. "Hi I'm Y/N"I said. "Hi I'm Connie"said the brown haired girl. "Hey I'm Julie" said the blond girl as she gave me a high-five.

"Today in class we will be learning about 3 dimensional shapes"  the teacher said talking to the class

"This class is so boring" I said mumbling quietly.

"Is there something you need to say miss Y/N"the teacher said staring at you.

"No ma'am" I said.

"Then what did you say miss Y/N?" the teacher asked

"I was telling Julie this class is in the morning" I said trying to not get in trouble.

"Okay then" the teacher said as she went back to teaching.

Oof that was a close one. The rest of the period was taken up students asking questions. After about 10 minutes of the teacher answering questions the bell had rang it was time for third period........