Chapter 119

Chasity's POV-

Stefan and I were laying on the bed when we heard a knock on the door.

"ARE YOU GUYS WRESTLING?!" Missy yelled.

Fuck.

I ran out of the bed and wore my clothes.

"NO. Stefan is shirtless though," I replied.

"Why is he shirtless?" She yelled back.

"Oh umm, he's dying!" I needed to give him CPR." I responded.

"THERE'S A CVS HERE?!" She asked.

"Bitch. We'll be out in a sex...I mean sec." I yelled.

"Okay tell Stefan he owes me money because I haven't died yet." She told me.

"You owe her money, chicken strip." I'm craving chicken.

"HOW MUCH!" He asked.

"Ehh around 4million but put it in my trust fund loser." She replied and left.

"Go change," I told Stefan.

"Why do I not look hot?" he asked me.

"No you look good but I don't think your baby sister wants to see that," I told him and threw clothes.

"We're leaving for Los Angeles tonight." He said to me as he put his pants on.

"Perfect, I'll tell you all about the weather and you can tell me about the hot girls that you rejected," I replied.

"Does that sound like a fair trade?" He asked.

"No, but I did manage to shoot up a school accidentally when I was 6. It was a high school so don't worry. Speaking of high school do I need to retake the 11th grade because hell fucking no." I finished.

"No, apparently bribery works at private schools." He told me as we left the room.

"Imma come back like a boomerang." We heard Missy sing off tune.

"Do you want to talk to Leo?" Stefan asked me.

"Do they know that I'm coming back? Also, how's crusty and elephant?" I asked.

"They don't know. Crusty looks like those crusty white dogs and Elephant is a hairy bitch." He replied.

Oh please, universe do not give us children.

"Do you not like children?" I asked.

"Not the ones I'm related to." He responded. He's kinda related to the children.

"I HEARD THAT!" Missy yelled.

"OH, YOU'RE LIKE A 50 YEAR OLD TRAPPED IN A 5-YEAR-OLD'S BODY." He replied.

"A 5-year-old who gets more hoes than you!" She said.

"Glad to know you guys didn't change." He said as we ate food.

"I got my hourglass body from needed tacos 24/7. I'll miss that when we get back to America." I sighed.

"Girl you're hot shut up," Missy replied using Instagram on Stefan's phone.

"You do look beautiful," Stefan said.

"I know," I mumbled.