_

You're now in doggy style position, leaning against Jin's headboard with your wrists still tied while Seokjin is laying on the other end of the bed on his back, breathing heavily.

"J-Jesus Christ, Jin." You say as your legs tremble while you barely hold yourself up properly. "Where did that come from?"

"I've been wanting to do that for days now." He says before smirking up at you. "I'm very tempted to not take that tie off of your wrists." He states. You twist your head in his direction once he says this and narrow your eyes at him.

"You better untie me." you order.

"Why?" he questions. "If I leave you like that, I can use you whenever I want." He smirks. You give him a death glare as his smirk widens.

"Because if you don't, who the hell will give you your paychecks, hm?" you question. He lets out a soft laugh before nodding his head.

"True, true." He says before getting up from his side of the bed and walking over to the headboard as he starts to untie the knots on your wrists.

Once your wrists are untied, you let out a sigh of relief and begin rubbing at the sore areas on your wrists. You then start to stretch your arms and move them around to get the feeling back in your arms.

Seokjin stares up at you while licking his lips before nodding his head.

"We've been up here for a while... we should probably shower, get dressed, and head downstairs to play video games with them."

"Oh, they know we're up here fucking." You bluntly state. Seokjin widens his eyes while staring at you. "What? Jimin was giving me the look."

Seokjin lets out a loud laugh before nodding his head.

"Ah, Jimin always sticking his nose into things that aren't his business." He states before shaking his head. "But still, it'd be rude of us to not join them."

You nod your head before reaching over to grab your clothes. You start getting dressed into your clothes as Seokjin does the same.

Once you're both dressed, he steps over to you and takes your hand in his. He leads the way towards his door and unlocks it before making his way down the stairs with you.

Once you two get to the living room, you hear the shouting of Yoongi, Jimin, and Lisa.

"You ass!" Lisa says before hitting Jimin in the arm. "You got me with a blue shell when I was just about to fucking win!"

Jimin begins laughing as his character crosses the finish line.

Yoongi's cart is stuck in the wrong direction and he can't turn to the correct path of the race.

"Aish, at least you're in the competition." Yoongi states while gesturing to the of the screen showing his character.

"What happened to Just Dance?" Seokjin questions.

The three look up at you two and shrug.

"It took you two forever so we moved on to a different game." Yoongi bluntly states.

"Yeah, next time, try to hold off until we're already done with game night before you start fucking, k?" Lisa says.

You widen your eyes at her words while Seokjin's ears turn red. Jimin merely laughs at the two of you before high-fiving Lisa.