Namjoon

You're now at home weeks after the day of the photoshoot. The lip balm is expected to launch tomorrow morning and you're gathered with Jimin, Yoongi, Lisa, and Seokjin to celebrate the launch when it goes live in a few minutes.

You eagerly smile as Seokjin leans over to pour the champagne into the glasses sitting on the table outside.

You look up at the night sky and smile to yourself as you think about your accomplishments.

"Oh, I forgot something. I'll be right back." Jimin says before stepping away from the table as he makes his way into the kitchen again. You nod your head before looking up at Seokjin.

"Thank you for the champagne, Seokjin. Let's wait until Jimin gets back before the toast." He nods his head and you grin as he leans down to press his lips gently against yours really quick.

"I'm so proud of you." He states before moving around the table as he pours everyone a glass of champagne.

"I'm glad I have you here to support me, Jin." You respond.

"Me too." He says before glancing back at the kitchen where Jimin ran off to. "That's why we got you something special." He states.

"Something special? You two didn't have to do that for me." You state.

"But we wanted to." He states. "Ah, there it is." He says while looking at the door. It causes you to look at the patio doors.

You see Jimin walking in with six people following him to the backyard.

You see Namjoon followed by Taehyung, Hoseok, Jungkook, and your parents. This causes your eyes to light up with excitement as you see all of them.

"Oh my gosh!" you exclaim before immediately getting up from your seat as you rush towards the group. Yoongi, Lisa, and Jin watch you make your way over there with smiles on their faces.

You rush to your parents first.

"Mom! Dad! You came to celebrate my lip balm launch?"

"You know I wouldn't miss any celebrations of yours, Y/N." your mom responds.

"And I'm very proud of you." Your dad states. You smile at the two of them before pulling both of them into a quick hug.

"Thank you for coming." You state. You immediately run towards your other friends and leave your parents there to chat with Jimin as he comes back to where they are once you rush to the other group. "Hey guys!" you say while seeing the rest of the guys.

"Congratulations on your launch." Namjoon states before pulling you into a hug. "And on becoming Jin's girlfriend, like I predicted." He whispers into your ear. You let out a soft laugh and nod your head.

"Thank you," you say before looking over at Seokjin as you see him mingling with your mom along with Jimin and your father. "And yeah, that's my best accomplishment this year." you say.

This causes Namjoon to give you a dimpled smile before he gestures towards the champagne on the table.

"And don't worry, I won't sit near you so I don't spill any champagne on you when we're celebrating. You have my word." You let out a soft laugh before gently nudging him on his arm.

"Stop bringing that up! I told you, it's just a coat. Material things like that don't matter to me." you state. He nods his head.

"I'm so glad I was able to help you with the photoshoot. Best work I've ever done." Taehyung says before pulling you into a hug.