2: 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦 ✦

After running, as fast as my little legs can take me (which isnt very fast) to the kitchen, I plop down at the kitchen table.

I really love dino nuggets. One of the maids sets the plate down after looking at me weird. She's the weirdo.

I continue to eat nugget after nugget until I'm sure my tummy would burst. I give it a good pat and leave the kitchen on a search for ninjas.

Theres never any ninjas, *eyeroll*, so I bother my father.

"What are you doing?," a voice says behind me. I scream and fall to the floor somehow, hurting my knee in the process. Booming footsteps rush towards me.

"Cuzzo," Aleksander says and carefully picks me up and places me back in my feet. His touch sends butterflies to my stomach and it definitely doesnt help with my racing heart.

"I didnt mean to scare you," he says. "I'm sorry."

"I-it's okay. Y-you didnt mean to. Or-or d-did you?," I stutter out. Im still tryna calm my heart.

He shakes his head no.

The door to my fathers office opens and he walks out. "Elvi, why'd you scream? Did he hurt you?," he asks.

"N-no! Al-Alek just accidentally scare m-me," I inform him.

My father nods, smiles slightly and walks back into his office, me right behind him, limping slightly.

~

After about five minutes in the office, I think I'm gonna die of boredom. "F-Father, I'm bored!," I complain.

"Elvi, I've given you ten different things to do," my father complains back. He runs his temples and stares at me.

"Those w-were lame," I say matter of factly. An idea pops into my head. "Father, can I pretty, pretty, p-please w-with a ch-cherry on top, go to the w-woods. I promise I w-wont get lost."

"Princess you always get lost. Do you have your phone?" I nod my head and pull it out of my skirt pocket for him to see. "Okay, why dont you bring Aleksander too. He needs to actually do something anyways."

My smile brightens and I internally squeal. I guess he doesnt really have a lot of work to do since I never go anywhere. Oh well.

"Thank you, father," I say and dash out of the room. I find the handsome, intimidating, man right outside the door.

"C-come on Alek! We're going t-to the woods. I-I promise there are no v-vampires or werewolves, or a-aliens," I excitedly say to him.

He doesnt say anything and just continues to look down at me, blankly.

I'm gonna slap him.
Actually, I wont because then I'll feel bad and probably cry. I also doubt I can hurt him.

"Pleaseeeee," I look up at him with my amazing, puppy dog eyes. It works 95 percent of the time.

"Lead the way, darling," he says after like ten seconds.

He didnt even last that long. That ought to do me some good.

I grab his wrist and drag him down the halls until I find the back door. (I dont think I was really dragging him but whatever.)

I bust the door open and dart to the magical woods but a voice stops me halfway there.

"Elvi, stop running. You have to stay close so we dont get separated," Alek says as he catches up to me.

"S-sorry, sir. I-I-I didn't mean to," I mutter, scared hes disappointed at my rude behavior again.

Why cant I just do something right?

"Its alright. Just dont wander off, yeah?," He says.

THE WAY HE SAID, YEAH?!!!!
Holy macaroni!

I nod my head yes. "Okay then, lead the way, il mio amore," He says. His italian accent is noticeable at the end.

He grabs my hand making more butterflies flutter in my tummy.

She's so beautiful

She's so beautiful.

Her long brown hair and her cute chubby cheeks that are almost always, tainted pink.

Her lips, always in a smile. Her cute button nose, covered in light freckles, that reminds me of a bunny when it scrunched up.

Her dainty little hands that feel perfect when holding mine.

Shes short. She stands a little below my shoulder. I'm pretty sure I could break her back easily, and not in a sexual way.

She has thick thighs, showcased by her cute, little, white skirt. She has a big butt and a little pudgy stomach, that I find cute.

She wears a baby blue shirt with a penguin on it, with her skirt. White, high-top converse on her small feet.

And those big, honey eyes. I can only think about what she'd look like on her knees, with my dick in her mouth, and those eyes looking directly at mine.

Or me railing her from behind. The sound of skin clapping, and tears forming in the honey of her eyes.

I really need to stop before she notices the tent in my pants.

She squeals and aws at every animal, or even flower, we pass.

"Look at how adorable, Aleksander. Isnt it just the cutest chubby baby ever?," She points at a squirell in a tree.

You're the cutest chubby baby ever.

She continues to eye the squirell, that isnt even that cute may I add, while she walks and ends up tripping. She falls on her knees, which causes her skirt to fly up.

Lucky me, she has shorts under it.

She begins to cry. I pick her up off the ground, my hands under her armpits, and place her in my hip. Her knees are cut pretty bad and so are her hands.

"It's okay, pretty baby. It'll be alright," I tell her. I wipe her tears away with my thumb.

word count: 974

ಥ‿ಥ

I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀʟᴇᴋ. ᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʟᴠɪ.