3

You and the group of men laugh as you continue to converse and they get to know you better.
"Y/N, if you had to guess which one of us is becoming the future head chef, who would you guess?" Jimin asks. All the men strike a corny pose as your eyes graze your options.

"Hm.. Namjoon?" you ask, pointing to him. Everyone but you breaks into hysterical laughter.
"What?" You chuckle as the men hug their stomachs or smack the table, laughing.
"Once you start working with us, you'll realize that Namjoon is not trusted in the kitchen." Jungkook says.
"Yeah, my position is as a manger but I'll be in charge of making sure everyone is doing their job and handling the business aspects of running this place." Namjoon explains, you nod.

As time passes, the seven of you get lost in conversation.

You catch Jin shooting you a gentle glare from the kitchen, you clear your throat. "Well, it's time for dessert. Would you like anything to eat?" you ask, lifting your pen to your paper.
You watch as Jungkook leans back in his seat, his body facing you. His gaze slowly moves up and down your body, observing with hungry eyes as you wait for an answer.
"You." he replies. Your eyes slightly widen and your mouth gapes, the warm feeling of your face flushing creeping up your cheeks.

Suddenly someone grabs Jungkook by his collar and lifts him from his seat, "Alright, you've had enough to drink." Jin says.
"But I haven't had any alcohol—."
"As current head chef, I'd like to talk to you as future head chef. Get over here." Jin whisper-yells, dragging Jungkook over into the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you doing? You know employees can't date the head chef." Jin whispers with a stern tone. Jungkook chuckles. "Rules haven't stopped me before." he says.

"Oh my god, this isn't high school." Jin rolls his eyes.
"Jin, If I want y/n I'm going to get her." Jungkook crosses his arms.

"Jungkook, I'm handing you this position that I've built from the ground up and I'm not letting you ruin it for some relationship you're ultimately going to end." Jin says. Just as Jungkook is about to defend himself, Jin cuts him off again, "And y/n is not just like any other girl you fuck or date for a couple weeks because you feel like it. Y/N is special."
"Sure, whatever." Jungkook replies.

"Jungkook, if you hurt her or screw things up for my café I will be so upset with you." Jin says, waiting for an appropriate response from the 22 year-old. Jungkook looks up from the floor and meets Jin's serious gaze, recognizing his distressed expression. The concern in his best friend's eyes makes Jungkook's heart ache as if it's been struck by shards of glass.

He takes a deep breath. "Sorry.. I won't date y/n. Or fuck her." Jungkook mopes. Jin nods, "Good. Now go back to the table before Namjoon gets concerned."
Jungkook laughs, "Thanks, Jin."

You head over to the kitchen, passing by Jungkook as he walks back to the table.
"Mr.Jeon, I got everyone else's orders.. what do you want?" you ask, hoping he won't say 'you' this time. Jungkook shrugs, "Surprise me."

You hand the orders to Jin and lean back on a counter, watching the group from afar.
"I can't lie, they're all good-looking. Especially Jungkook—."
"No, he's not." Jin cuts you off. You tilt your head with a chuckle, "What?"
"Jungkook.. he isn't good looking." Jin says without sparing you a glance. "Whatever you say, Mr.Kim."

"She has a really nice ass."
"Jungkook!" Taehyung slaps Jungkook's arm as he sits back down, "She's going to be our employee! Tone down, man." he says.
"You don't have to fuck every girl you lay eyes on." Jimin chuckles.
"No, you don't get it. She has a nice body and she can make me laugh. That's never happened before." Jungkook says.
"Doesn't matter, can't date your own worker. Especially as the main manager and head chef." Yoongi says. Jungkook's eyes narrow into a glare.

"Wait.. does that mean you guys can date employees? Since you're regular managers and chefs." he asks. Namjoon nods, "Yep." Jungkook groans, adjusting his collar. "That's unfair."

You walk back out to the table with their dessert orders, placing each plate down one by one. All of the men hum at the scent of fresh food. You sit back down in your chair as they've already begun digging into their sweets. Your gaze moves around the table, mini cheesecakes, créme brûlée, slices of pie, Jin can bake it all.

"Y/N, you don't have anything for yourself?" Jungkook asks between bites, you shake your head. "Technically I'm still on my shift, so I can't eat anything." you say, Jungkook waves a hand dismissively. "That's bullshit. Here." he says. He scoops a bite of his chocolate cake onto his fork and gestures for you to eat it. You shake your head with a sweet smile, "I could never." you say.

"Come on! You have to listen to me, as your future boss." Jungkook winks, his hand eagerly shaking, "It's a teeny bite."
"Fine." you cave in, leaning forward. Your lips surround the fork, making Jungkook smugly smirk as you do so. He licks his lips as his mind wanders, something about your mouth sharing the same utensil as his made his heart skip a beat.
"Good girl." Jungkook smiles. Namjoon nearly chokes on his bite of pie, coughing at Jungkook's words. You smile as you swallow the dessert, completely neglecting what Jungkook had said. "Thanks."

The night ended with drinks, laughter, and you; left alone cleaning dishes with Jin.
"Bye!" you and Jin say in unison, waving to the six men as they leave the restaurant, their forms disappearing into the darkness of the night.

"I really like them." you admit, grabbing a clean washcloth from a cabinet.
"Good. I'm glad. But I should probably let you know.." Jin begins, he sighs. "Head chefs can't date employees. You know this." Jin says. You look to him with a confused expression before bursting out into hysterical laughter.
"Mr.Kim, I know I'm devastated about you leaving, but don't think there are some unresolved romantic feelings here." you laugh, standing beside him.

Jin nudges you. "Not me, you dumbass! Jungkook is going to be the next head chef!"
Your expression drops.
"Jungkook? But.. but he's the youngest! How could he grab the superior role of all 6 of them." you ask.
"Jungkook is good at everything. He can handle being head chef and manager so he's being trusted with that part." Jin says.

"So you know what that means.." Jin begins.
"..No dating." you sigh, finishing his sentence.
"Whatever. He just seems like an annoying flirt anyways." you say.