chapter 99

Sadhvi's pov :

After Geetha and Adarsh left I went to bedroom only to see Siddarth sitting on the bed.....deeply thinking about something.

I stood there awkwardly.........

I wanted to ask about his crush. If he still likes her......

But I can't say I love you to him right???
I mean what if he doesn't believe me?

Anyways I think silence is the best term to describe the thing which is currently going on between us.

Sigh.....

I went to washroom grabbing my pyjamas to change into something comfortable.

I wonder why this happens again and again.....

When ever we come closer again the distance between us increases.......

I should try to solve it.I mentally noted myself.

After changing into my cute pyjamas I saw Siddarth who was laid on bed but seeing the ceiling without blinking his eyes.

I should atleast make him smile......he is looking like he is fully frowned in sadness.

I laid beside him ,still he didn't look at me or took me in his arms like he does usually.

"Siddarth!!!" I exclaimed to which he was startled and looked at me with a confused face.

"Ummm...come let's sleep." I said hoping that he would understand my intention behind saying this.

But he being him
"We are doing that right?" He said as if he said the most correct thing in this world.

I snorted and lifted both my arms and legs and placed them on him completely.......

He turned stiff and looked at me in shock.

Now I am getting angry.......here I should be the angry one that he is crushing on other girl.
Here I am trying to be normal as much as possible but he is behaving as if I am the one at fault.

And my anger got the best out of me......I removed myself from him and turned to other side facing my back towards him.

"What happened?" I can listen the hesitation in his voice.....

"Nothing....you can  sleep now comfortably." I said sarcastically.

I closed my eyes trying to sleep....but all I wanted was to be in his arms and rest peacefullyillike I do daily.

May be god heard my prayers......
Because he held me by my waist and moved closer to me.

How nice this feels........

I don't know when I feel asleep when I was thinking how to make things right.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up listening to the sounds of door bell which was ringing continuously.

I irritatedly got up from bed and opened the door to see Siddarth who is looking all sexy in his track pants and his body fitted T-Shirt.

All my sleepiness went away from me.

"Ahem....sorry for disturbing you. I forgot to bring along my keys today." He said to me.

"No no.....you didn't disturb me at all. I woke up due to alarm and just then you came. So don't be sorry." I explained him...

I know I said lies in between but I don't want him to feel sorry and all.

But I think luck is not on my side because as soon as I completed saying this......I heard my alarm ringing.

He looked at me with amusement.......god!!!!!! I was caught red handed lying to him on his face.

But I think I should break that bloodphone.....who will keep such a pound sound as alarm.

Now he was smirking at me......I awkwardly smiled and ran into the bedroom to turn off that freaking thing.

Immediately after switching it off I ran inside washroom as I don't want to face him....atleast just now.
The thing is.....I am finding it so embarrassing!!!!!

I did my morning chores and showered.

I got all ready for today and went directly to kitchen sneakily.

I prepared just bread and toast as we are already getting late today......

He came and sat on the chair when I was arranging our breakfast.

We both ate silently......even our journey today was filled with silence.

I wanted to talk something.......but I don't know how to do that.

When he stopped in front of the entrance I tried to open the door.

That's when I remembered about our goodbye kiss thingy.......

It was an unsaid agreement between us. I kiss his cheek before getting off the car.

I looked at him....even he is looking like he is in deep thoughts.

I took a deep breath and leaned towards him.

Maybe he sensed me coming near him he turned to face me..........but the unexpected happened.

As I wanted to kiss him fastly and escape I moved forward involuntarily without thinking twice that now he is facing me.

When I felt his lips on mine......I gasped at the realisation.

Gosh!!!!!I have to kiss on his cheeks not lips.

I gulped seeing his shocked face.

He is looking as though he saw a ghost just now.

'Run Sadhvi!!!!!!' this was the only thing came in mind which I did without thinking twice.

I grabbed my bag and fled from there.

The car is parked just there......it didn't even moved an inch,but I ran to our dorms.

I was greeted with my friend's laughing face......

Akki is looking so happy like she won the world.
I asked her the reason for her happiness.
"You know Savi....I wanna thankyou very much. I got time to spend with my baby. I enjoyed a lot." She said
I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"Where is swapna and Geetha?" I asked her as I didn't saw them.

"Ohhh....swapna is busy in explaining the whole dropping thing to her bf. You know that he is so possessive right? May be he is upset that she sat on others bike.
And coming to Geetha.....I think something is wrong with her. She is not talking much these days and is always looking like she is thinking about something. Do you know the reason??" Akki asked me.

"Yeah Geetha is not looking fine to me too, but I don't know the reason.....let's give her some space. Even if she doesn't becomes normal we will talk with her." I said to which Akki nodded.

The day passed by very quickly.

During postings I had to see Ria fawning over my husband but now it is not affecting me much.....even classes were over quickly.

I reached home and waited for Siddarth.....I should do something. I thought to myself.

"Why don't you just say 'i love you Siddarth' instead of all these thinking." I wondered loudly.

Even I want to say that to him..but will he accept me?????

*****

What do you guys think about the proposal thing????

Will Sid accept Sadhvi???