𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐

𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 "𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒚" 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒏

"Amil there's nothing you can say to me!" I yelled at him.

"Baby I'm sorry look that was before you."

"Nigga we was together all MY teenage life so when did this happen? Huh? When you had practice? When you had to start running more supply?" I new the drama that came with they life Amil lives but the nigga just came and sprung him having two kids on me like we didn't recently just lose our second child.

"Baby I can expla-." I cut him off.

"Save it Amil... there's nothing left to say. Find out whether or not you have kids... Be in their lives... do whatever it is you gotta do just leave me and my baby the fuck out of it." I walked away into my room.

Oh yeah me and him ended up finding a new house. It's nicer than the one we just recently had but that's besides the point. I made sure it had enough room so that if my baby and grand baby needed to come back they could. As well as making sure that me and Amil had separate spaces.

I couldn't stand to look at him right now. I hated everything about him. Not cause he did what he did but simply because I'm a firm believer on leaving me the fuck alone. Like I get it we were children but we whole grown ass adults... grandparents if we can't be honest with each other and admit when we fucked up then what are we teaching Amelie? What example are we setting for her?

I know why my baby won't leave Jahlil alone. He's her first everything and he's her comforts same as how it was with Em and Amil. He was my best friend, my first love... the love of my life and the fact that he couldn't even be Playa with me about the shit hurts.

It's about 3am and I'm sitting here drinking wine like I don't have to be at work in the morning.  I know you might be wondering why I'm even up... hell I'm wondering the same thing. But Amil ain't come in after our argument last night and that shit don't sit right with me.
__

(3:30am)
𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲🙄

I miss you.

Nah you don't😬

Bro how you gone tell me 🙄

Cause I kno you. You probably just want some pussy and I'm fresh out of that💯

Ight bro whatever. I love you tho. Kiss my lil nigga a good morning Fa me when y'all get up🖤

💯

—-
I'm really getting sick of this nigga.

I locked my phone and rolled over and started rubbing small circles on Davion's back. I would be lying to say this didn't feel weird... but I was happy and I wasn't letting nothing or nobody steal that from me.

—-
𝗜 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜𝗱𝗸 ... 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗢𝗻 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗻🙂