39

The champions, Eria and Zelda went to the royal area surrounded by the rest of the town; The princess sat next to her father; the rest sat in smaller chairs and witnessed combat by combat, sometimes Urbosa exchanged word with Daruk about the technique from some of the participants.

That tournament was held on a large wooden platform with an hexagonal shape in front of the public seats, it gave enough space for the opponents to do what they wanted in that place, even some acrobatics if they wanted to.

-¿What's that guy doing with the bow? It's a weapon not an harp! - Eria shouted during one of the combats making Revali laugh; Link excitedly watched the matches, so many varieties and techniques, he celebrated when a favorite of his won, although he had all of his hopes that Mipha would win.

Revali looked at Link sideways, the knight looked so excited, he was the only one on the edge of his seat.

The archer smiled a little; He remembered when everyone trained at the Great Hyrule Forest during the calamity and Link paid attention to the fighting that took place in that training, he looked the same, excited and attentive.

He felt someone touch his shoulder pad, he turned around to see Eria who whispered to him -So, tell me, ¿What was that red face that Link had when you two got to the dining room?- Revali laughed somewhat presumptuously while winking, the girl made a surprised gesture -Really? -

-That's right and I'll need your help-he whispered.

It was time for the last combat of the day, the next decisive combat would be between Mipha and a Hylian captain; Zelda noticed something on the neck in the zora.

-Mipha is wearing ... My necklace- Zelda whispered in a low voice covering her mouth as a slight blush painted her cheeks, Mipha steadied her trident and looked at Zelda from the platform before looking at her opponent. -The smallest and skinny participant of all as an oponent- the captain began to boast as he placed his greatsword in position.

Impa stood between them and blew a whistle - On the right, Captain Digoh at the left, the zora champion, Mipha! Begin! - she ordered lowering her hand, disappearing from one second to another, letting the fight begin.

Digoh ran towards Mipha who did the same but buried the trident in the wood to be able to jump over his opponent, taking her weapon again in midair, she turned and took off the captain's helmet to landing on the other side of the platform.

The captain grunted -You're not worthy of the princess, you're just a fish, a scrawny little fish!- He growled -¡You have a fault Captain Digoh! - Impa exclaimed now from outside the platform.

-¿Is your strategy to insult me ​​or are you going to fight gentleman? - asked the zora, when Digoh approached for the second time she bent to sweep her legs with the trident causing him to fall to the platform, she quickly stood up and pointed at the neck of the captain who complained.

-10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! ... The winner is Mipha, champion of the zora! - Impa exclaimed, blowing a metallic whistle; Mipha approached the edge of the platform looking to the royal area, straightened her trident and raised her chest high

-I dedicate the first victory of many to you princess, I hope to be worthy of you if the Goddess smiles at me on the incoming combats - Mipha said, Zelda was looking at her seriously, but her cheeks were red, the zora smiled at that before getting off the platform.

The citizens applauded in a pleasant way for so quick and agile victory from Mipha including those present in the royal seats; Link raised his arms victoriously while shouting in a raspy and disharmonious -YES, THAT'S ALL! - and Revali equally exclaimed -Go for more victories Mipha! -.

Zelda let out a sigh relaxing her shoulders and placed a hand over her chest; Her heart was beating like crazy-You must admit that it was a very romantic gesture, little dove - Urbosa whispered, the blonde took a deep breath before adopting that serious posture -The tournament is still on, I-I'm not going to get carried away by that- she said while closing her eyes and pursed her lips.

-We're going to have dinner at the royal dining room, everyone -Rhoam invited the presents near them as he stood up from his seat to take her daughter's hand and help her to stand up.

All the champions nodded, they went to the royal dining room at the upper floors, Revali deviated a bit with the excuse of having to stretch his wings.

He flew across the plain outside de citadel, now that was dark outside it was more difficult to carry out his task, but he could find the location that Eria had whispered in his ear, he landed at the foot of a tree where a couple of silent princesses flourished, in Hylian floriography they meant sincere and pure love -I'll just take a few of you - he whispered as he began to dig.

_____

Revali arrived just in time for the dinner to be served.

The room got filled with comments about the contestants and their fighting styles, but everyone agreed that Mipha was the fastest to defeat her opponent.

Zelda ate with her cheeks still red, in a confused expression at the mention of the zora princess, Terrako for his part, ran through the dining room in a restless way.

After the dinner everyone left, Daruk went directly to his room, Urbosa went to see if Mipha was in her room to offer her something to eat, as they both went ahead; Link walked aside of Revali while they looked at opposite sides -It was a ... Good dinner -the blond commented a bit nervous. -Yes, it wasn't bad at all- agreed the archer.

When they got to their rooms, they saw each other one last time, Link noticed how some of the rito's feathers were fluffy, he instead had flushed cheeks -D-Do y-you ...W-Want to c-come ... In- Revali shook his head -Start courting, does not mean getting involved to the bed of whom you court immediately- he said with a smile.

The rito champion approached the knight to see if he still had his emerald bead on his neck -I want to meet this new version of you, and want you to meet this new version of me- he whispered.

Link took advantage of the short distance to kiss Revali's cheek who was left in a kind of shock; He quickly entered his room and found on above the desk a wide glass vase with soil where some roots were showing, together were two silent princesses holding something, a small note.

It said:
"For the most hyperactive little knight in Hyrule; Linky. - Revali"

(THIRTY-NINTH CHAPTER; Our two couples are on the cusp of their crushes or so it seems, Zelda is debating whether or not to forgive Mipha, Revali is fully demonstrating that he is not only a jerk with small details, we are almost done y'all)