Claude x Seme mute reader x Anastacius

Manga/Manhwa: Who made me a princess

Title: *Sigh *

Plot: Being a king is difficult, it's even more difficult when your mute and an invitation was sent to his empire. And you have to deal with a jealous 'girlfriend'.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Warning: I don't know what it's like to be mute, if anything here is wrong please forgive me. The storyline does not fit into the original plot of 'Who made ma a princess'

'Thoughts'

"Hand Sign / written down"

------------------------------

"What is the problem." The butler next to (Y/n) spoke, he's been instructed by the emperor to say these words to court officials.

"Your majesty, a letter was received from the Obelia empire." (Y/n)'s eyebrow twitched, the last time he received a letter was a declaration of war. Holding out his hand, a servant naturally walked forward and handed over the letter.

Glancing over the letter (Y/n) was surprised, to say the least, it was a party invitation. 'Since when did Anastacius celebrate his birthday and invite me?' he asked himself, feeling suspicious of the letter he checked the seal.

'That is the Obelia royal crest, now for the signature...' Looking at the bottom for the signature he was once again surprised, 'Claude de Alger Obelia... the younger brother of Anastacius... what is going on?'

(Y/n) tapped his chin thinking for answers but couldn't find a possible solution without violence involved. (Y/n) signed to his butler, "I'm going to my study room." The butler nodded and followed (Y/n) out of the room with the court official still kneeling on the ground.

(Y/n) sat down in his study room getting a pen and paper he started to write a response to the letter. Deciding to accept the party invitation anyway even if he's just going to visit.

Finishing the letter with a wax seal, (Y/n) handed the letter over to deliver. 'Why was Claude sending letters?' Looking back at the letter (Y/n) had to read it carefully.

'"You are invited to the crown princess of the Obelia empire's birthday party, to celebrate her Sixth birthday..."' (Y/n) was once again surprised. 'Crown Princess! Why was I never told of this? I should start reading things thoroughly.' (Y/n) rubbing his head and buried himself in his paperwork for the rest of the day.

'What do little girls like nowadays anyway?' (Y/n) tapping his pen on his table, he was thinking of gifts for the crown princess. "What do you think?" (Y/n) asked, "Your majesty, I would suggest getting something out of the ordinary, I've heard that the Crown princess is a little different from other girls her age."

"I've also heard that... she's quite into gold, chocolate, and roses." the butler finished, (Y/n) thought about it and ordered the servant to make the perfect gift.

------------------------------

Arriving at the party room (Y/n) adjusted his coat to be more comfortable before he went in. Right as the door opened someone announced his presents.

"The emperor of (Empire name), (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) has arrived!" All the nobles went wild and bowed down, they didn't expect another emperor here.

(Y/n) walked into the room, straight to the princess, who was sitting on her father's lap. And the rest of the party noticed they were being ignored and started moving again.