Chapter 47

I can't wait.

I arrived at technos house knocked on the door, he answered fairly quickly. He smiled and said "welcome gorgeous follow me"

I did as he said and followed him to his room. "I made you a drawer" he said while showing it to me, it was clear he's proud of the organization.

"Thank you techno I love it" I said while giving him a kiss. "I have a date planned for tonight" he said before kissing me again.

I smiled "what is it" "you'll see, come on we have to leave now" he said while grabbing his keys and my hand.

We got in his car and he started driving. He refused to tell me where we were going or what we were doing.

Once we got close he said "we're almost there" I looked around. There were a couple shops around us but nothing special.

"Pick a number 1-10" he said "8" I said being the first thing that came to mind. "Okay now 1-100" he said.

I was confused but said "42" he smiled "okay you have $8.42 to spend at this thrift shop, you have to buy me an outfit for our date, I have the same budget for you" he said with a proud smile.

"That sounds so fucking fun techno where is are date?" I asked needing info. "We'll have to wait and see" he said while getting out of the car.

I followed him into the thrift store. He handed me $8.42 to spend. We split up to pick out each others outfit.

I wasn't sure if it was going to be a fancy place or fast food so I have to improvise but of course me being me I have to make him look like a complete idiot.

I picked out some basket ball shorts a nice button up dress shirt and a white womans cardigan.

He was going to look so fucking stupid.... I love it. I checked out and headed back to his car. The total ended up being $8.12

Technos POV

I figured this could be a cute date idea for our first official date, instead of going to a fancy dinner I think she would agree with me when I say making a fool out of ourselves and laughing our asses off sounds so much better.

God, just thinking about it is making me happy. I love her smile, her laugh, everything about her. I love her.

I am planning on having Siri pick a place to eat so I have no idea What we're dressing for. I went to the women's section found some bright striped pants and a short red dress.

Perfect.

I have no doubt in my mind she's going to make me look like a fool, but it's worth it, just to see her smile I'd do anything to see her happy.

I checked out the total ended up being $7.65 I thanked the cashier and went to my car to be greeted by y/n.

Y/n's POV

I saw techno walking back to the car. I put my phone down and smiled. Once he got in he started showing me what he bought.

"First I got you some colorful striped pants" he said while pulling out the ugliest pants I've ever seen.

"Oh? Ew okay" I said with a laugh. He laughed in return. God I love his laugh. It doesn't matter if the world was ending, the second I hear his laugh I melt.

He makes me so fucking happy it's unreal.

He then pulled out the next thing. "And a red dress because I feel like that's proper date attire" he said while handing it to me.

I laughed and nodded pulling out the stuff I bought him. "Like you said date attire so I got you this nice button up" he nodded in approval

"And basketball shorts..." I said barely holding back my laugh. He made a face but took them "and to top it all off a cardigan" I said while handing it to him.

"What the fuck" he said with a laugh. I could only laugh back. I'm in love. We got dressed in the car and looked... well... hideous.

"Pick a number 1-15" techno said I thought about it for a second before saying "7" he nodded and started talking to Siri.

"Hey Siri show me food places within 7 miles" I laughed. This is the best date of my life.

*the closest restaurant within 7 miles is outback steak house 6.9 miles away*
Siri read off.

"Nice" I said techno laughed and started driving. We're going to a fancy restaurant dressed like total drug addicts but I wouldn't want it any other way.

We arrived at outback, we walked in looking like idiots laughing our asses off. Techno barely calmed himself to talk to the host.

"Table for two please" he said stifling back a laugh. She grabbed two menus and lead us to a table. She was clearly judging our outfits but I didn't care neither did techno.

Once we calmed down our laughs. We had a nice dinner. Constantly making fun of how we looked and just making jokes in general.

We finished eating and argued on who's paying. "I took you on this date I'll pay" techno said "no you always pay it's my turn" I said.

I tried to hand him my card but he wouldn't take it. After a couple minutes of going back and forth we decided to split the bill.

We paid and left. It was already dark out so we decided to go to the park and watch the stars like the first day we met.

We went to my favorite park and sat under my tree. We watched the stars in comfortable silence for a couple minutes before it started to rain.

Yes!

My favorite.

Techno started playing my playlist I saved on his phone quickly sat up and said "can I have this dance" I nodded enthusiastically taking his hand. He led me out into the rain.

(Play I lived by OneRepublic)

As the rain poured down on top of us we danced our hearts out to the beat of the music. Wearing stupid fucking outfits I couldn't be happier.

He pulled me into a hug before spinning me around holding my hand.

Our dancing may suck, we may be dressed in the ugliest clothes and we may look like idiots but none of that matters.

I'm in love with this man.

Technos POV

We were dancing around like idiots. I love this. The only light coming from the moon shun down on us. She looks amazing.

How can someone be so fucking perfect.

I watched as she danced her heart out singing along with me... well more screaming the lyrics. The song was slowly coming to an end.

I pulled her in for one final spin before pulling her as close as possible kissing her like there is no tomorrow.

I pulled away for a second to say "I love you" she nodded back and said "I love you more than you know"

She's all I ever wanted.

I'm in love with her.

She's it for me.

I love her.

Y/n's POV

The song slowly came to an end. Still laughing we grabbed our things and rushed to technos car. Now soaking wet we got in and drove back to technos house.

This is by far the best date I've ever gone on. And without a doubt one of the best days of my life.

A/n thank you to Technomaiddaddy for the idea of switching to technos POV let me know if you guys liked it also feel free to give me any ideas or suggestions. :)

1299 words