12

C h a p t e r : 1 2
__________________________

Seri was quite bored as she walked through the park

Seri was quite bored as she walked through the park. Yeonjun was busy with things she had no idea what it was.

Usually she would spend it with Hyunjin or The boys but circumstances told otherwise. Not to mention , Seri felt Claustrophobic when she was at home.

It was almost like the walls were caving in on her , Restraining her. She felt as if she was being watched.

Yeonjun was also trying to find out where Her stalker was. She sighed , never expecting a stalker , getting someone who used to be her friend as a potential stalker?

Didn't sit right with her.

The girl stopped when she saw someone familiar in front of her.
Her eyes softened seeing his Tired and exhausted face but still she didn't feel entirely sure on what to feel.

His eyes met her , and he froze.

" Oh Hi seri ". His deep voice make her jolt.

" Hi...Jeno ". She responded not sure what to say. But netherless she was a bit worried. They might have lied to her but they were her soulmates.

And no matter what , soulmate were her significant other , even if she hated them , she could survive without them. They were a part of her.

If they weren't her soulmates , Seri would choose Yeonjun without any hesitation but that wasn't possible.

If she did even reject them , she would feel the pain .

" Are you busy now ?". He asked slowly unsure of her reaction. Seri bit her lips " No I'm free ".

He nodded and solemnly said " I wanted to Apologise and tell you what happ-".

" Mrs.soojin told me...but why didn't you tell me Jeno ?". Her words making jeno more guilty.

" I- ".

" Don't jeno , please stop ". She was begging now and all Jeno could think now was he's the problem. Maybe he should just disappear.

" If you fix this....Ill think about it until then Jeno ". Seri turned around and started walking away.

" I love You Seri ....". He whispered with a broken heart. Seri stopped and was forcing herself to walk.

All she wanted was to just turn back and Run into his arms. But no , not yet , not when she had no
idea what the others were doing.