Chapter 3 (part 3)

Emma let out a cry.

Taylor's mouth dropped in complete shock.

Dee sighed heavily, not surprised.

Lydia gave a quiet gasp, while Aaliyah just watched.

Cameron's body turn completely black as it fell to the floor. Najee put his foot over Cameron's head. His body....

Turned to ash.

"I can't believe you just did that," Emma whispered, with one tear gliding down her cheek.

"No one threatens me and lives."

"Go to hell," with that Emma dashed out the room.

Dee shook his head in disapproval. "I'll go check on her," then Dee dashed out of the room.

"Wh....why, why would you do that?" Taylor asked miserably.

Within half a thought, Najee was standing in front of him. "Go mourn your dead," he said placing Cameron's heart in his hand.

Anger stormed Taylor, but a fight against Najee he knew would be stupid--clearly. Instead he just dashed away.

Leaving no one but Aaliyah and Lydia left in the living room. Both just sat...in shock. Well more Lydia than Aaliyah. She was shocked Najee just killed Cameron like that but it was Najee.

Killing people mindlessly was his thing.

"Hope I didn't scare you off," Najee said facing Lydia. "Promise we're not that bad."

"Najee," Aaliyah said softly. "Who is Cordell?"

"Someone that's about to die."

***

About two hours later Lydia was with Aaliyah in her grand bedroom. This the kind of room that would make Alice Cullen jealous, with luxurious king custom made Dior mattress. Of course accompanied by the custom Dior bed and blanket set. She had a sixty inch 4K flatscreen Apple TV, with Bose surround sound speakers. She had a jet tub in her walk-in bathroom, with double sinks, which, of course, were marble. A heated marble tiled shower that changed colors while playing music, and a walk in closet that could be compared to Michael Jackson's Netherland. Can't even describe the shoe collection ranging from every Jordan ever to the rarest Christian Luburtons. And of course posters of The Weekend covered her walls.

Lydia was laid out on the bed smoking a blunt, while Aaliyah was on an oversize beanbag scrolling on Instagram.

"Liyah," Lydia called.

"Yoo."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well ya know, someone did just die tonight."

At the thought of it Aaliyah felt like she was supposed to be the one checking on Lydia. She gave a heavy sigh, "I didn't really know Cameron like that. We weren't close. And besides Najee kinda' had a point."

Lydia was slightly taken aback on how nonchalant Aaliyah seemed. "So what was the point?"

"You never turn your back against family in the middle of war. Learned that when I was nine. You heard what he said, ""I should've helped Cordell"". Obviously Cordell is our enemy, there's no telling what Cameron could have done given the chance."

"I mean....he..he kinda made it sound like everything was Najee's fault. Like he's a monster," she paused hitting her blunt. "Sounds like he can do no wrong in your eyes."