5-Weak

I gripped the wall for support when the floor felt like it was shifting back and forth. What the fuck is happening; is this the rebels?

The man gave me a frightened look as he gripped my arm, "You need to go somewhere safe, the Emperor will kill us if you get caught in the crossfire."

My eyes narrowed at his grip, "He'll kill you for touching me." I growled through gritted teeth as I yanked my arm from his grasp.

His eyes widened when he realized what he did, "I'm so sorry please don't tell him." He begged in fear, "I just want to help you get to safety."

I sighed; feeling slightly bad for him, "Fine, but I'm not running and hiding just so this place can fall apart over my head." I'm absolutely terrified, but I want to help any way that I can. I began walking down the hall with the man behind me, "What's your name?"

"Captain Jayden." He responded next to me.

"Well Captain Jayden, has the Emperor been notified of this attack?" I asked turning a corner that was leading me to the entrance of the Temple.

He nodded, "Yes ma'am, he's- look out!" He shouted as he shoved me into the wall. I was confused and angry for a moment; until I saw him take a blast to the chest and he fell to the floor. His head tilted to the side and his stone cold lifeless eyes met my own.

I looked down the hall to his killer to see a man not dressed like anyone else, he must be a rebel. I stepped forward as he still held his blaster up towards me, "Who are you; why do you look like him?" He asked as he scanned my appearance in confusion.

I pushed away my fear and focused on my training, I lifted my hand up and pulled the blaster away from him and into my grasp; causing his eyes to widen, "This is a cute toy." I teased him while holding the gun up and eyeing it, feeling a bit of Vader in my words and I was slightly more confident now that I no longer felt threatened. I set it to stun and pointed it to the man, he tried running and I fired the shot; instantly knocking him down to the floor. I looked down to the dead man that saved my life, "Thanks Captain Jayden." I two finger saluted him; something Vader does when he usually walks away from me and I began walking back down the hallway. Clones were rushing past me to get to where I was going.

One of them stopped and turned to me as he held a hand up, "There you are Miss, I'm Captain Rex, I've been given strict orders by the Emperor to keep you away from the threat until he arrives." He spoke in a different accent than some of the other clones.

I nodded, I did want to help, but if Vader told him that he doesn't want me out there, then I'll listen to his wishes. "Lead the way Captain."

He nodded quickly, "This way." He gestured for me to follow him, he led me down an unfamiliar hallway and opened a door for me to enter. I stepped inside a room that I have never been in before, it was huge and there was a long pathway that led up to steps; steps that led up to a throne.

"What is this room?" I asked as he closed the door behind us and kept guard next to it.

"It's the previous throne room of Emperor Palpatine, before Emperor Vader took over and rendered it obsolete," He informed me, much to my surprise. I thought Vader was the original Emperor, there is still so much that I don't know, "He says he has better things to do than to sit in a chair and be useless." He chuckled as I turned to face him.

"Whatever ever happened to this Palpatine?" I asked with curiosity as I walked towards him.

He sighed through his helmet, "I don't think the Emperor would want me to answer that."