Season Two ~ Episode Six

excuse mistakes

"Hi Kiari." Roslyn grinned as she got in her brother's car.

"Hey my baby, how are you?" Kiara asked in response.

"This girl gone have the nerve to say she better than me when she don't even have her back tuck. These girls be so pressed." Roslyn scoffed.

"Girl you to much." Kiari chuckled turning back around in her seat.

Roslyn was enrolled in all-star cheerleading. She was level 4 unlike the other kids her age. Roslyn started cheering at the age of three when Reagan and Jamari noticed her flipping around the house and off of the furniture. Every since then she's been very consistent and good at what she does. She has competitions almost every Saturday, and everybody in the family has a shirt for her.

"Bo Bo can I get a a smoothie?" Roslyn asked sitting up near the arm rest.

"No now sit back." He responded passing by Smoothie King.

"You mean." Roslyn frowned sitting back pouting.

"Ja'Seem go get her a smoothie she thirsty." Kiari stated.

"Mcht it's drinks at home." Ja'Seem replied.

Roslyn mugged the back of Ja'Seem's head and flipped him off. "If youn wanna be my brother just say that."

Seem smacked his lips and pressed the gas pedal harder so he could drop Roslyn off at the house. He was already aggravated that her practice ran later than usual.

After deciding to go to the Smoothie King by the house Ja'Seem bought all of them smoothies and then dropped Roslyn off at the house.

"Where we about to go?" Kiari asked noticing Ja'Seem going in a different direction.

"We finna just ride while you talk." He replied relaxing in his seat and checking his mirrors.

"Talk about what?" Kiari frowned going into her bookbag to pull out her hair brush.

"What's going on there." Ja'Seem shrugged.

"Going on where?" Kiari asked.

"You know what I'm talking about." He scoffed.

"Ja'Seem please don't make me talk about it. I'm fine." Kiari sighed.

"So whatchu always flinching for, fuck putting they hands on you?" Ja'Seem mugged.

Kiari lived in a group home with six other teenagers. One including Miracle. Kiari had been bounced around from home to home throughout her whole life. Every since her parents overdosed in front of her. Both sides of her family never knew about her so they didn't want to take her in, resulting her being placed in the group home for teens.

"Nobody." Kiari mumbled.

Ja'Seem stayed silent and drove to Zaxaby's to get her some food. After they both checked the bags and made sure everything was right, Ja'Seem drove to their secret hideout place which was thirty minutes out of the county at a lake.

He parked the car in the parking lot and let his seat back turning the air conditioning to medium.

"Y-You know my curfew is nine." Kiari said breaking the silence.

"Mhm." Ja'Seem mumbled eating his fries and staring out the front windshield.

"We don't ever keep shit from each other. We don't keep no secrets from each other and we not bout to start. So either you start talking or when I drop you off I'm going in." He shrugged.