little one × taegi

in this chapter, yoongi is a little!

-

"dada?" yoongi wondered around the house, his mouth had a red lollipop in it which slightly slurred his speech, in his right hand, he had his teddy bear.

the little began feeling sad when he couldn't find taehyung, he needed his caregiver? why you may ask? he needed his daily cuddles.

"taehyungie!" he shouted, a small pout on his face, he heard a small 'yes?' coming from his play room which lead him to run to it.

-

"taehyungie! what chu doin' in my play room?" yoongi asked, he was in a smaller than usual headspace which butchered his words and made them sound funny, taehyung thought it was adorable.

"i'm just cleaning up a bit, bub. you left a mess in here" taehyung chuckled, yoongi let out a small gasp and giggled, "yoonie forgot! oopsy daisy" yoongi smiled, putting his lollipop in his mouth.

taehyung chuckled, "i'll let it slide for today but if it happens again. there will be no more tv for 3 days" taehyung said, the little furrowed his brows, crossing his arms and pouting.

"b-but what if it's an accident?" he whined, "cleaning up is your responsibility yoon" taehyung said, putting away some of yoongi's lego blocks away.

the small boy hummed, "tete right, my work" he said, he felt himself slipping into a younger mindset, "yoon is tired" yoongi said and yawned, laying down on the carpet that was in the play room.

taehyung carried the small boy to their shared bedroom, the boy had been running the whole day. it was no surprise that he was tired.

-

"no! i want soft koala pj's!" the little whined, kicking his legs, "they're washing right now, these are soft too, see?" taehyung asked, yoongi touched them and huffed, "these can work for now but i need my other ones!" he said, a small demanding tone, "they'll be done by tomorrow" taehyung chuckled, sliding the leggings onto yoongi.

yoongi yawned, stretching his small body before cuddling next to his caregiver.

yoongi's eyes felt heavy, he was falling about to fall asleep. until he heard something.

thunder.

he hated thunderstorms and rain in littlespace, he was terrified of it. he began screaming to the point taehyung woke up.

the caregiver rubbed his eyes and raised a brow, "what's happening?" he asked, yoongi's shaky hands pointes towards the window. his hands immediately covered his ears afterwards.

"ah yoon, c'mere" taehyung softly smiled, yoongi threw himself onto taehyung and sobbed, "it's gonna be okay bub" he said, rubbing circles on yoongi's back.

yoongi sniffled, "i-i d-don't like it" he frowned, "i know but if you handle it well, we can go play outside tomorrow" taehyung smiled, yoongi hummed, "b-but ish gonna be raining!" he pouted, wiping away his remaining tears, "i don't think it'll be raining, i think it'll be humid but it won't rain" taehyung said, yoongi buried his face in his caregivers facr and nodded.

"don't like rain" yoongi said, "i know bub, do you want to listen to music?" taehyung asked, "can you sing to me?"

the caregiver smiled, "of course" he began singing winter bear, it was one of the only things that always worked for big yoongi and little yoongi. he always categorized taehyung's singing as something else, the sweet melody of his voice made his heart melt.

-

it was no surprise when yoongi fell asleep to taehyung's sweet honey voice, he felt relaxed and peaceful when he woke up. his caregiver on one side of the bed and next to him there were his plushies, curtains were closed so no light came in. it was just the night light that was on.

"taetae, wake up" yoongi grumbled, surprisingly, he was still in littlespace, he usually didn't last multiple days in a row, "are you still little?" taehyung asked, yoongi nodded, an approving hum leaving his lips.

taehyung got up from bed, seeing that it was almost 12 in the afternoon, "we slept until the afternoon" he chuckled, yoongi giggled, "open windows please" yoongi said, he wanted to see the outcome of the rain.

taehyung did as requested, a small smile on his face as he saw yoongi's huge gummy smile, "i-i wanna draw on the sidewalk!" he exclaimed, yoongi was jumping up and down.

"let's do it! go get your rainboots and we'll be good to go!" taehyung smiled, yoongi gasped, he ran to get his rainboots with cats on them so taehyung could help him put them on.

-

yoongi was outside know, a huge smile on display and a bucket of different colored chalks in his right hand.

he sat criss cross (apple sauce) on the ground, he grabbed a green chalk stick and began making thr stem of a flower, his flower to taehyung, his special boy.

"what pretty flower! who us it for? is it for mr. teddy?" taehyung asked, yoongi looked up at his caregiver, "is for tete!" yoongi giggled, chewing on his sweater sleeve, "it's so cute! can i take a picture of you and the flower?" taehyung asked, yoongi nodded, it was a perfect opportunity for the caregiver, yoongi smiling while he was little was the best thing.

"you're so pretty sweetie" taehyung said, yoongi giggled, placing the chalk on the ground and making grabby hands, "you're so cute" taehyung said, he wiped yoongi's hands with a wet wipe before picking him up.

-

"and then broom!" yoongi said while giggling, he was making up little stories with his toys and telling taehyung about the stories.

"ahh, that's so cool!" taehyung smiled, yoongi kicked his legs in a happy manner, "mm! thank you!" yoongi smiled, he pulled out some crayons and drew on his coloring paper, he loved drawing! there was drawings in every place of the house, even the bathroom.

"tete wanna color with me?" yoongi asked, taehyung nodded, the little one handed taehyung a coloring sheet and slid a box of coloring materials towards him.

taehyung drew him and yoongi at a park, it wa pretty much the only thing he could draw. on the other hand, yoongi was an amazing drawer. in and out of littlespace.

yoongi's favorite thing to draw was kumamon and he drew it very well, it was almost as if he was the original drawer.

"can you put this up on the fridge?" yoongi asked, taehyung hummed, "i don't think it'll fit" he sighed, yoongi furrowed his brows and pouted "but, i want it on the fridge!" he frowned, taehyung looked at the drawing, "the fridge has no more space, i think i should take it to my studio and that way, i can look at it everyday when i work" taehyung smiled, yoongi gasped and jumped up and down,"yes yes!" he giggled, pulling taehyung into a hug.

"i love you little one"

"love you too tete!"

-

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what could you present right now with no preparation? let me know if there's anything else you want me to write! sorry this is shorter than usual!