Chapter 120

Chasity's POV-

We were in the jet.

YES, I PACKED MY CLOTHES AND SHIT STOP ACTING LIKE MY MOTHER!

Stefan was hanging out with Missy while I was killing myself.

I'm 17 by the way.

Had to celebrate my birthday with Missy.

I should yell at Stefan because of it.

"STEFAN!" I yelled.

"Oh no she said the real name." He mumbled.

"YOU MADE ME CELEBRATE MY 17TH BIRTHDAY ALONE WITH THAT REPTILIAN!" (Missy)

"Awe happy late birthday." He said.

"HOE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" and just gag on this di- (Song lyrics)

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there to celebrate the 17th year of you being alive. But at least you're alive." He said.

"You're right. I should have killed myself on my 17th birthday. What a power move. Opportunity, missed." I said upsettingly.

"It's okay you-."

"YOU'RE RIGHT! I ALWAYS HAVE NEXT YEAR!" I said.

"No wait-."

You aren't in a good relationship if you don't start arguments and finish it for fun in less than 10 minutes.

"Stefan if we ever break up I'm going to act like you don't exist and hook up with your best friend," I told him out of the blue. It's true.

"Well my best friend other than you is Madeline and she's dating your brother." He said.

"And...what does that change?" I asked.

Now you might be like GIRL BEST FRIEND RED FLAG!

No. That girl is my brother's girlfriend aka baby mama aka my kinda sister and she'd probably kill herself before kissing Stefan.

Come on we all know it's true.

"I kind of believe you so good to know." He said and kissed my head.

"Yea I kissed her once and she was a good kisser. I get the hype." I replied.

"You kissed her?" He asked me.

"Yea when she stole my shoe," I told him.

"Oh okay". He replied.

LOVE HOW NOT JEALOUS HE IS.

I wish he got jealous at least once so we can have angry sex.

I mean did y'all hear some?

"What would make you very angry at me?" I asked him.

"Uhh if you made out with someone. I think I'd be upset. Oh and if you stan Matt Donovan I would choke you." He said.

"I STAN MATT DONOVAN!" I don't...

(She doesn't actually stan Matt she just wants to be choked.)

(A/N- Every chapter I write is literally random shit that pops up in my head so all of the jokes are written on the spot and I don't even know what I'm gonna write until I write it. that's why her thoughts are all over the place.)