06

I love Niall in this chapter lol
___________________________________________

Grace Evans

As we reach the studio the guys and the music team shuffle around getting ready for practice while I manage some paperwork that Lauren handed me before disappearing somewhere. She also handed me an NDA which i still had to sign. I take it out and read it properly. I got this from my dad. He had always adviced me to be extra careful with agreements and contracts. After I'm done i sign it and place it back in my bag so that i wouldn't lose it.

I go through a couple more contracts and keep the clipboard back on the table where Lauren left it before leaving. I stand up and fix my outfit before going for a stroll around the guys to check if they were doing their practice properly.

I walk in and see that Louis and Niall were having some sort of a funny fight and Liam and Harry were practicing a high note. The other guys just talking among themselves.

"Hey guys. Aren't you supposed to be doing your vocal trainings?'' i look at Louis and Niall with a bit of a serious look.

"Yes. But he distracted me'' Niall quickly blames it on Louis and sprints towards his spot next to Liam

"Okay doesn't matter. Start your practice please. We don't have a lot of time. We'll be going back to the hotel by 10.'' i say in a softer tone so as to convince them

"Yeah yeah sorry'' Louis nods coming back to his place beside Harry.

"Great'' i smile in excitement.

They start the practice and i see Harry stealing glances at me.

I supervise them for a while when I see Lauren approaching and gesturing me to go to her.

"You guys are doing great. I'll be back. Keep going'' i say and sprint towards her.

"Hey did you sign the agreement yet?'' she questions

"Yes yes. Just a moment.'' i quickly take out the agreement from my bag and hand it to her.

"Great. Here. This is your ID. And keep this document. I'll tell you what to do with it later'' she hands me a laminated card with my details in it and another sheet of paper that i kept in my bag.

"Oh thank you.'' i take the ID observe it keenly to see if there's any mistake or anything.

"Now you can go back to the practice. I see you've gotten them to work already. It takes me at least 45 mins just to get them to their positions'' she says taking a look at the team

"Really? They were a bit distracted at first but I told them to start and they did'' i say in confusion

"Yes. They don't listen to me.'' she chuckles a bit

"Oh'' i smile

"What's up with you and Harry tho?'' she asks me

"Um..?'' i didn't understand

"I saw this weird tension between you guys. Weren't you guys best friends or something?''

"Uh yes we were... are.. but he's been behaving a bit weird lately.. so i don't know.. I'm sure it'll get better'' i say

"Yeah i hope so'' she nods

"Okay i need to go do some other stuff. Take care of these idiots. I'll meet you at the hotel.''

"Oh you're leaving?''

"Yeah i got some work with the management team. And fit in one of the two SUVs. I'm taking the Audi''