Graduation

Third Person POV

As the weeks have passed since the incident. It really doesn't become a issue to the whole empire, instead the Fall of the House of the Baron Reynolds become a gossip.

The Mansion was burned, of course it's because of Fiercy, the Godly Creature Guardian of Ellesmeere. He didn't use his own fire but the fire in the foyer was used. He just enhance it.

The rumoured was all about how Baron Reynolds was crisp to death in the Mansion getting all of his treasures and so on, it was by the source of the people of the Mansion said. The main cause of the breakout of fire is from the foyer chamber become big, the fire easily spread. Yes, the only person who died was Baron Reynolds.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The students now are marching, it's their Graduation.

The ceremony started an hour ago. The other students watching their Senpai's last momentum at the school surrounding the graduates.

The Leader of the Student's Affair are now standing at the podium as the representative of the Students and being the Leader in their year. "Hi.." she's smiling brightly. "I'm standing here infront of you because I was given a chance to express and talked about many things." Panimula niya. Lahat ay nakangiti na nakikinig.

"If you didn't know me, I am the Leader of the Student League Affairs and a third year from first class student of Studies, Magic and Combat. I'm Ellesmeere Solar Augustus de la Schulz."

'Silly, we know you!!'
'Woah, she's really in the Combat Class?'
'Yeah, you know the No Name guild? She's one of the member and Rayleigh Senpai is there with her.'

'That's our Leader!'

She laughed at the remarks of the student's.

"Firstly, I would like to thank all of the Instructors who didn't give up conveying the informations and knowledge to us. I was thankful for all the things I've learned so far. You give us all the love and support as our guardian here and our school that touched me so much in my whole 3 years experience here in the Academy. Also to our Families, the nonstop support and trust they bestowed to us is a really huge thing for us as we're growing up and becoming more of a capable person. To my Friend in and outside of the Academy, it was pretty fun, I know you're all there for me everytime."

"In the past years I was here, there's so many Incidents which I was involve too." She said smiling. The chattering starts as she said that.

"One of these was being able to build my own Guild." Umingay ang paligid sa sinabi nito. "Yes, the Enigmatic Sunny and me are just one person." She chuckles as she looked at the reactions, especially the member of the guild who didn't know about it. "So I must say sorry, O really wasn't planning to deceive, I was just hiding. In my first year, there's many Guild who are recruiting me because of course, I'm carrying a big name. But then, then the competition happened. I asked helped to few people to help me do everything. Gladly I was able to win, Rayleigh, the Vice Master was also a contender, we faced each other at the finals. Well, some of you might know Lady Flaire, Lady Canaria and Lord Louie, who was one of the pioneers of the Guild. They all helped me to hide it because I could create a guild and join it as Ellesmeere." Kwento niya. The Student's espeevially Amadeus is shocked at the sudden revelations.

"So, who will be the next Guild Master? Hmm, of course I didn't chose him because he's the only person there okay? I chose him because he's deserving, Amadeus, would you take the honour to continue my legacy?" Natingi siya sa hilera, magkakasama ang Guild Members ng No Name. Agad na tumango nang sunod sunod si Amadeus kahit na gulong gulo siya.

"Also about the latest incident.. I'm glad everything's fine and get a hold of it properly." Tigil nito.

"Honestly, all of the things happened to me was all remarkable. I've got to experience many thing that I'll surely used a lot in reality. It was such a fulfilling years of my life."

Her eyes become watery as her feelings starting to act up. "I can't believe that now, I will also graduate. Thank you for the happy and unforgettable moments at this Academy... I would like lastly to say, just do what you can and surpass everything and be strong. Thank you, thank you."nagmamadali niyang sabi at tumalikod na upang punasan ang luha. She break down on her knees and cry.

Skylar immediately aide his sister which awed the audience seeing the Lovely Twins.

He kissed the top of the head of Ellesmeere and hugged her. "You did well, Ellie. Come on, Stop crying."he said stroking the back of Ellesmeere.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ellesmeere cannot hold entirely the bouquet she received from the Students. She thought many people know her and recognize her. She was touched.

"Amadeus."

"Senpai." Inabot nito ang bouquet at ngumit ito dito. "You.. really entrusting me this memorable guild to me?" She smiled. She wants to tap his shoulders but she's carrying so many things.

"Of course. We watched you for these years, I can be at ease if it's you."

"Hanaliah, behave." sita ni Paroah sa kaibigan nang muntikan na nitong dambahin ng yakap si Ellesmeere.

Ellesmeere laughed. "Thank you for understanding me."she smiled whole heartedly.

"

Of course. Uhm, so.. when will you leave?"

Tumigil ito saglit. She feels that Skylar was behind him. "Oh, maybe tommorow after noon." She said. Basically, their family is impatient HAHAHA.

They wanted for the twin go home as soon as possible.

"Ay, it's too early." Gulantang na sabi nila.

"Yeah, it's urgent." Tawa ni Ellesmeere.

Kinausap ni Ellesmeere ang mga ito habang naglalakad.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Many people again see them off. It was urgent but still they're shocked to see many people see them off.

"We're finally going home."  Skylar said.

Ellesmeere awed at the sight of their Estate from afar.

As they arrive. She stand up and looked at their Manor properly. She smiled and said to herself.

'I'm Home'

Note::;

--; Yay, we're done in the Grand Maguc Academy Arc. Lezgooooo. Next Arc is the Racine de la vraie histoire Arc.