Chapter 10. Our Girl Is Weak

After the Qian family received Qian Long's relics, they dragged someone to Beicheng Village to give them to Qian.

    Qian received news from her natal family and fainted on the spot when he knew that his little brother had died in battle.

    Qian's relationship with his younger brother was best when he was in her natal family. Now that his younger brother is dead, Qian's heart is devastated.

    "Wow..." Ye Jiaojiao remembered that when she was a child, when she was young, her family thought she didn't remember anything, but she had more memories for a lifetime than others, and naturally better than ordinary children.

    She still remembers that when she was a child, her uncle happened to come home from the army to visit relatives. When she learned that her sister had given birth to a little girl, she hurried to the countryside to see her niece.

    As soon as she saw Ye Jiaojiao, she liked it a lot, so she stayed at Ye's house for three days.

    For three days, my little uncle took Ye Jiaojiao to play alone, let Ye Jiaojiao sit on his shoulders, took her up the mountains and down the river, and bought her beautiful hair straps.

    In just three days, the little uncle was kind to herself, and Ye Jiaojiao couldn't even count it. Thinking of such a little uncle's leaving like this, Ye Jiaojiao was so sad that she couldn't help crying.

    The Ye family members suddenly became confused. You must know that Ye Jiaojiao has been a good baby since she was born. She doesn't cry or makes trouble, and now she has never been crying like this.

    "Oh, what's wrong with Jiaojiao?" The big aunt Zhao looked at her little niece and suddenly started crying, feeling distressed. Her little niece has always been cute and cute. It is really rare to cry like this today.     Everyone had never thought that she cried when she heard her younger uncle had gone. After all, the children nowadays are too sexually obsessed. Ye Jiaojiao hasn't seen Qian Long in the past two years, and they thought she didn't remember her younger uncle.     "Wow, my uncle, my uncle is dead, wow...I don't want my uncle to die..." Ye Jiaojiao cried and said.     "This kid..." Everyone was surprised that Ye Jiaojiao still remembered her younger uncle, and for a while forgot to react.     "Naughty boy, don't cry, your uncle will watch you in the sky and protect you." Old lady Liu hugged Ye Jiaojiao, gently patted Ye Jiaojiao's back, and said softly. .

    "Woo..."

    No matter how sad the family members, the dead will never be found again.

    At the same time, the war on the border continued, and countless people were dug up from the rubble by their comrades and sent to the hospital for rescue. Countless lives died before they could be rescued. This is the cruelty of war.

    Only Qian and Ye Jianjun went to Qian Long's funeral, and none of the children took them. After attending the funeral, the Ye family's life slowly returned to normal, but Qian had lost energy for a while.

    Ye Jiaojiao heard her mother say that Old Man Qian had planned to quit her job in the hospital, and she would stay with Li at home and take care of her two grandchildren.

    The noise in the county town is getting more and more tense. Fortunately, this martyr medal of Qian’s You Qianlong, no one dares to come to Qian’s house to make trouble, and the work of the uncle Qian Kang is still as usual.

    The decade-long revolution is also slowly expanding outwards, and it is not allowed to set up a stall privately, saying that this is a capitalist smuggler, whoever dares to set up a stall will be arrogant.