Racine de la vraie histoire Arc

Ellesmeere Solar.

Everyone is busy about the Coming of Age of me and Skylar. I expected it to be Grand, a double grand celebration since we're twin.

But then, I was busy reflecting in my room.

"My Lady Meere.."I looked at Nanny Lydia. She smiled at me. "Our Lady is becoming such a beautiful grown up Lady." She said. She looked behind me and see the gowns in the manequin.

"What gown did you choose?"

"I can't choose, Nanny." I said and pouted. Well, Lady Meere's beauty is top notch, ya hear me?

"Aww, this baby. Everything looks beautiful in you." She complimented me, Yes Nanny, I agree. I definitely billion'th times agree on that.

"But I love the white one." I said. Masisilaw lahat ng titingin sakin dahil dito HAHAHAHAHA.

The white gown with the touch of gold. It was designed prettily with so much detailed. I must say, the detailed sequence of it were made of jewelries. It was a breath taking gown, very classy, pure and elegant. I wanted that as the refelection of us.

"Oh, you're right, My Lady." She said and looked at the white one. Lol, I was the one designed it but Elowen really put it into reality, I was shocked at first.

You read it right. The gowns came from The House Cavalier, the one who's involve in that is Elowen. Yes, the boutique I owned. "It's beautiful, it doesn't need wide petticoat?" I shaked my head.

"Just a little one." Ayoko naman na masyadong bouncy or what ang gown. Hirap lumakad, lalo na umupo, 'diba?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"It's your day, Elle and Sky. Enjoy the Banquet." Greeted by our Friends.

All of them are complete! Even Canaria, Flaire, Louie and Rayleigh are here.

"Greetings to the People of Hawthorn Empire inside of our Estate. I hope no one will cause any disturbance to my beloved twins Coming of Age Ceremony Celebration. I tell you." I blinked at the announcement of Father.

Okay? Is it a good sign?

Everyone here are especially jouyous and having fun.

I was smiling the whole time since I was with my friends and Brother's.

Father stand up again to the floor in the grand staircase center. "Everyone's having fun, 'no? I'll be quick to deliver this message. My Twins, you know how much I'm proud to the both of you. I love you both. Congratulations on reaching your Coming of Age. Cheers."

I smiled at his short message.

'Oh, is that.. Miss Elowen?'

'With Sir Cosmo?!'

I looked around when I heard the Name of two,of my trusted people.

They quickly greet me and the other's.

"My Lady, did you liked it?" I nodded instantly at ger questions. Really, Elowen make the best dresses and gowns out there. She turned to my Brother. "I also sent some for you, My Lord." She said. Oh, she did? My Brother thanked him.

"

My Lady." Cosmo simple called me. Kumindat naman ito sa akin. I nodded simply also. He already give me his gift. A magic crossbow.

"How awesome. The owners of the most famous shops through the years just attented the Twin's Banquet." Alisha said. I just smiled.

"Well, My Lady. We are just simply wanted to be part of Lady Ellesmeere Ceremony since she is our Benefactor and uhm, our boss?" Cosmo said. They said, they wanted to give me the credits because I deserve it once the Coming og Age.

"What?!"

"Huh?!"

Napangiwi din ako agad sa reaction nila, well, there's ni time they weren't shocked to what I am doing. Lol.

They gladly explain everything. Seems like they understand naman na. I make a peace sign, especially to my brothers.

Well, this is what you called. Young and Rich HAHAHAHA.

"Did I heard it right?"

"Yes, Papa." I smiled.

"When I started to gain gold coins for my expenses, I was already preparing for doing business. My people are all trustworthy since I personally picked them." I said smiling to Papa.

"How magnificent, Ellie. You're managing our Estate that time and starting your own?" I nodded.

Well who can really believe a mere noble child who might you think are spoiled are really not taken to be lightly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"

Solar, may I have this Dance?" I laughed and accepted his request. He was my first dance in my coming of age.

"Hey, you are my first dance in my ceremony but I'm not to you."ngumiti naman ito ng malaki.

"Who said that?" He asked. "My guess?"I answered in a question form.

"Solar, I didn't dance on my Ceremony. I was just entertaining my guests." Gulat akong tumingin sa kanya. "Seriously?"

"I really did not."

"Hey Prince, you're soloing my sister. Shoo." Napailing naman ako sa sinabi ni Brother Earl.

I dance with my Brothers and lastly to my Papa.

Nakangiti naman ako na nakaupo sa upuan,(obvsly gurl?!) katabi ko amg pamilya ko.

"G-Greetings.." napatingin naman ako napangiti sa nakita ko.

I finally get to see you.

I smiled sweetly. "Yes, what do you want?" Papa casually asked. She was trembling, probably thought that Papa treat other's as he treat his children, well girl, you're mistaken.

Heroine of this novel, the proclaimed Saintess of the Empire.

- The Viscount Daughter who's known for being a Saintess. A very on going and kind lady who is adored and loved by the people around her. She also had a mutual feelings for the Crown Prince, the 'Heroine' of the main story.

Carolaine Flore Le Pruitt.

Now, how should I deal with you? I thought smiling naughtily.