•|49|•

*extremely long chapter ahead*

Like, *extremely*

Note:- I love all the idols (mentioned in this book and otherwise). If someone is being portrayed dead or dying, kindly do not feel triggered or angry because this is just a book.

Chill ✨

💎

"If somebody makes a noise and lets them know we're here, I'm killing you first and then them." Jeno warned as the entire team slowly entered the YG territory.

Seventeen and Stray kids were guarding each and every corner and curve of the area meanwhile the female gangs were given the task of climbing up the last building since it had the least amount of security and managing the situation inside.

Red Velvet was accompanied by Johny, Shotaro and Yuta. Aespa was accompanied by Taeyong, Mark and Taeil meanwhile Chenle and Jaemin waited outside along with Haechan who was busy setting up his devices.

The buildings were huge and heavily guarded but Jeno would kill himself rather than letting anybody hurt her.

"When I say 3, we move slowly towards the two men talking and not paying attention, sungchan will hold them from behind and then you all know what to do with your guns." Jeno explained.

"Yes." A collective agreement could be heard.

"3,2...1 This is for you Love."

And with that, they pounced over every guard that came in their way. But they knew there were even bigger hurdles inside.

"You've seen that new chick? I wonder why anyone doesn't let us inside her room. Is YG having his ways?" A few guards could be heard snickering.

Jisung looked at his leader wide eyed who was fuming beyond explanation.

"I'm gonna f*ck his entire existence." With that, Jeno reloaded his weapon and literally open fired on everyone I front of him, not caring that the entire YG territory could hear him and his shots.

"Shit! Minghao bring everyone inside." Renjun informed hao through the ear-piece.

Hundreds of men came running towards him and the boys behind Jeno who were ready with their weapons and that's when Johny and Joy started to fire them from the small gap in the upper section of the building. Therefore, the YG men couldn't spot Johny and Joy and that distracted them, which was an advantage for Jeno and his team.

All of them were dead within a minute, since seventeen and NCT were firing together.

"Jeno, there are more coming up. Be careful." Haechan informed through the ear-piece.

Just as he was about to tell this to the others, a snicker could be heard from a room across them, the door was opened and there stood Jennie and Lisa with multiple daggers in their hands.

"Really? All this shit for her? Why?" Jennie narrowed her eyes at him.

"What can I say...she's different and moreover, she was mine from the beginning."

"Don't tell me you took out your heartbroken frustration on that poor soul" Jungwoo almost yelled.

"We didn't. She has been asleep from the moment we brought her." Lisa said.

"SO YOU PUNKS GAVE HER NO FOOD, NO WATER AND JUST MILD DRUGS TO KEEP HER UNCONSCIOUS?" Jungwoo screamed.

"Yes." Lisa said as if it was no big deal that the innocent girl was food and water deprived since 2 days.