Shock To Roy Chaudharies

Today Anidita returned back to Tulsipur.

At Tulsipur. They entered the house and the very first thing they did was to touch Ksj's feet.

Trilochan - Kesi rhi tum logo ki yatra?

Bon - Bohot achi. (and smiled)

Trilochan - Khoob bhaalo.

Mrinal - Aap log thak gye honge abhi aaram kr lijiye.

Anirudh and Bondita nodded their head and went to their room. The very first thing after getting fresh Bondita did was that she took out their couple photo out of the box and hanged it in centre of every photo over there.

Ani - Sundar photo aayi hai na?

Bon - Ha.

Anirudh and Bondita got fresh.

Mrinal and Batuk came to there room, Anirudh gave them full privacy and went to his study.

Mrinal - Kesi rhi aapki yaatra didi?

Bon - Bohot Bohot Bohot achi.

Batuk - Hmmm(in tune).

Mrinal eyes went on the photo and she started looking at it , Batuk also loved their picture.

Mrinal - Waah didi , aap dono to bohot ache lg rhe ho.. bilkul kisi raja aur raani ke tarah.

Bon - Thank You Mrinal.

Batuk - Konsi jagah ka photo hai yeh? Me to kbhi nhi gya hu yaha.

Bon - Lawn ka photo hai.

Batuk - Kya?!! par piche me to...

Bon- Pati babu ne mere liye surprise plan kiya tha.

Mrinal -Ohhhh....(in tune)

Bondita blushed.

They talked for almost an hour regarding the trip. 

Batuk - Achi baat hai pata nhi me kb jaunga ese Honeymoon pe..

Bondita slapped his arms .

Bon - Dhat!! hum yatra pe gye the Honeymoon woneymoon pe nhi.

Mrinal (sarcastically) - Ha Batuk smjho na (winked at him)

Bondita was blushing.

They after that got busy in their daily chores and the day ended as usual.

Next Morning.

Batuk was rushing somewhere after the Breakfast.

Ani - Kidhr jaa rhe ho itni jldi me Batuk?

Batuk(without realizing who it is ) - Pritampur.

Ani - Phir se?

Som - Bhai kya hai esa waha? Picchle kuch dino se zyada nhi ho rha hai?

Batuk - Wo.. Wo.. Pritampur to ese hi nikl gya me to Devipur ja rha hu.

Ani - Acha?!

Som - Jhoot bhi bolta hai ab to yeh.. Dada iski Boudiyaan nhi hai yaha, ab hum isko daant skte hain.

Batuk - Bondita Boudi!!!(shouts) Mrinal Boudi!!

Som- Sharam nhi aati hai tumhe? Jb dekho Boudi Boudi krte rehte ho?

Batuk - Me chalta hu. Bye

He left hurriedly.

Ani - Areey ruko!

He did not stop and went.

Mrinal and Bondita were out for some work. They were buying something when Bondita's eyes fell on a child and his mother. The child was eating his kulfi and some of it got spread near his mouth his mother lovingly cleaned it and then the child kissed his mother on her cheeks. Bondita was delighted at this sight. She was smitten at the Mother Child relaation.

Mrinal - Kya hua didi?

Bon - Kuch nhi bs ese hi.

They continued shopping and went back to their workplaces.

Bondita was thiking all day about that child and his mother, about the feeling of being a mother. She was planning all day that how will she bring up her child.

The day ended like this and she went home. Everyone were at the dinner table.

Ani(to Bondita) - Aapke laadle Batuk sahab kaha hai?

Bon - Pata nhi abhi tak to aa jana chaiye tha.. Me uske daftar phone lgati hu khaane ke baad aur pata krti hu.

Som - Aap log ko bhi nhi bataya usne?

Bon - Nhi.

Mrinal - Shayad achaanak koi kaam pad gya hoga.

Bon - Areey par phone to kr skta tha na.

Everyone felt uneasy at his absence.

After having dinner Bondita called to his office to check everyone were waiting in hall for Bondita's answer, but before anyone could answer the phone Batuk was standing on the door holding hands of a beautiful girl who wore a white piece of cloth but had sindoor in her hairline.They both wore a varmala (flower garland). Everyone got a shock at this sight, Phone fell down from Bondita's hands and was hanging there. Trilochan was shocked as well as fuming with rage. Anirudh and Somnath were also glaring at him. Mrinalini and Bondita were left shocked at the sight.

Batuk - Yeh Charulata hai , meri patni.

Ksj(shouted) - Areey!!! ese kese patni bn gyi yeh tumhari.

Batuk - Shaadi ki hai mene isse Kaka.

Ani (in high voice) - Kisse pooch ke shaadi ki tumne? Yeh koi tareeka hai kya? Batana bhi zaroori nhi smjha tumne.

Batuk - Aapne kisi ko bataya tha kya dada?

Ani(shouts) - Batuk!!! Meri baat aur thi.

Batuk - Nhi Dada koi aur baat nhi thi. Mere aur aapke paristhiti me bs itna fark hai ki me Charu se Prem krta hu.

Anirudh drops the flower vase in anger and left.

Charulata got scared and hid behind Batuk, fisting his shirt.

Bon - Kaka sasurji. Yeh sb baatein baad me krenge pehle nayi bahu ka swaagat kr lete hain.

Mrinal prepared and brought aarti ki thaal.

Som - Boudi aap iske iss baad ko bhi samarthan doge?

Bon - Som dada aap log iski baat pehle sun to lo ki isne esa kyu kiya baad me faisla suna dena.

Bondita did there arti and welcomed Charulata at home by doing her grah pravesh.

Bondita too was not happy with this behavior of Batuk and gave him a disappointed look. Same with Mrinal.